Sign in to follow this  
sasqwatch

When i Die

When i die and the screen comes up that says go back to character select and start again, i am unable to press the ESC button and abort so i have to exit the game fully. This results in when i come back to join all the servers being full and me extremely frustrated!

Don't disconnect back to MULTIPLAYER SERVER LOBBY - just go back to player select, then click ok and you don't need to reconnect.

Don't disconnect back to MULTIPLAYER SERVER LOBBY - just go back to player select' date=' then click ok and you don't need to reconnect.

[/quote']

The problem is that people were getting locked onto the "You are dead" screen. You're unable to get back to the game lobby or do anything - the only way out of the situation is to alt+f4 out of the game and relaunch it...

Sure I talked to you about it the other night on IRC :D :P

yes he said his ESC key did nothing. so how is he ment to do anything other than alt F4 ??

we had the same problem but it was like he was in a coma with just the hour glass but we managed to finally find him and heal him after hours of hour glass , constantly alt f4'in and no ESC key