Sign in to follow this  
half27baked@gmail.com

Admin Duping & ESP on Dallas 69

I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't killed you. Although I have had people PM me asking for the coords of your camp (even though, lol, I posted them in the OP from the start), must have been some of them. :)

thanks for helping all these people out, very mature!

+1 rep for your time and effort fighting the army of the clones.

Combat-loggers and duping is hard to accept and watch go unpunished.

• Like 1

I think it is about time this flame war of a report is locked. +1 to OP for the report, +1 to Achillius for doing and saying what he thinks is right. Now let the dev's deal with it, and stop all the accusations. There are screenshots, and the devs checking the logs and hive will prove whether it is true or not.

There's a few ESP hacking little cunts on that server.

Edited by Ejaculacid
  • Like 3

^ Yup, agree with the poster above, I how ever have a name of the person suspected of ESP hacking which is "(Z)". So if you play on this server beware!

^ Yup, agree with the poster above, I how ever have a name of the person suspected of ESP hacking which is "(Z)". So if you play on this server beware!

Actually you would be wrong xvamp45. I am "Z" and I have no reason to want to hack at all. I've played this game long enough to know where most people like to snipe from and its pretty easy to counter snipe. Also if you've played this game for any longer than 1 month. You also know where most people plop down camps. So I usually go from server to server just counter sniping the campers and looking for camps to destroy even though destroying a camp is pointless since on restarts they come back anyways.

Last night I logged in behind elektro and heard someone fire a sniper rifle. So I went to a spot I could counter snipe and spent around 15-20 mins looking for the sniper. It turns out it was 2 people. Someone named cody and I cant remember the other guy. When I saw them they had those ammo/gun box thingies near them. On the sniper hill. Also you have to remember the server has tags turned on, all you have to do is simply scan a area and look for name tags to pop up. When your in 3rd person view and just scan around. Peoples name tags will pop up if you get like 10 meters just looking in their general direction. Once you zoom in with binocs or a sniper rifle it is a lot harder to find the persons tags but you still get the general area just from simply being in 3rd person.

You can accuse me of ESP hacking all you want, but I am not a hacker. If your going to accuse me of it because of how the game works and the tag system then you need to spend some more time learning the mechanics of the game. If tags were turned off then you could blame me for esp hacking, but with tags turned on its sooo easy to find anyone in general sniping and camping areas. Its even easier when you crank up your view distance to match the default which is 1600 meters. So once again, learn how the tag system works. Also spend some time learning where people always camp and always put down tent cities. Its super easy to find them.

Also xvamp45 if your going to accuse someone of hacking.. why don't you say the name you play with? Also usually the accuser is the one that is usually the guilty one.

On a side note xvamp45. If i were ESP hacking. I would have WAY more than 10 murders. I've been alive for 10 days... and have 10 murders Screen Shot Provided.

http://imageshack.us...071600001s.jpg/

2012071600001s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Zebra8
  • Like 1

Like i said i spend a lot of time just running around looking for camps or snipers ruining peoples day.