phisher34

Ghillie suits are not fixed in 1.7.2.3 (Confirmed by multiple people)

Wearing a ghille suit, all my progress was saved from last night, I just went to test it again by hitting a deer stand today, found a M107 mag, logged onto a different server and I still have it.

Unfortunately I can't say for sure what server build I was playing on last night, but I tested on 94876 today.

I seriously doubt this effected it, but I dropped all my gear before putting the ghillie suit on.

funny i have camo in my inventory, i equiped it and it reset my debug monitor and reloaded my ammo clips, other than that it was fine and played for about 20 minutes after wearing the camo. When I logged back in later i was back to the spot where I had put the camo on (my chacater had the normal skin back on) and my debug monitor was back to normal with my zombie killed count etc. The camo was back in my inventory.

I was playing last night, heard the ghillie's were fixed so I retreived one that I found and stashed. Out of fear I put my weapons in a tent (M240 & M4A1 CCO SD). After I put the ghillie on I couldnt get my weapons out of the tent. So I switched clothing back got my weapons then put the ghillie back on. Then I noticed it!....My M4A1 CCO SD turned into a M4A1 CCO!...no SD. Also originally my debug was set back to 0. Throughout the night i logged off and back on. after I found a heli crash and another set of NVGs I logged off. I started this morning and everything was fine...other than the CCO/SD problem.

I put on camo right after 1.7.2.3 came out to see if it worked and everything was ok, then logged out. Just logged in and my camo is gone AND MY FULL Coyote Backpack, sorry not a happy camper right now.

Same thing happened to me and my friends.

Mine saved, just not the clothing I logged back in as survivor without any trace of the ghillie.

So yeah. Buy fortunately my progress was saved however, my ghillie wasn't. I'm perfectly fine with that.

It's still happening on several server,s including HFB servers, so not sure how to get those updated.

That's weird we had the problem on one server. Switched to another and made it to me airfield and progress was saved for us.

I recently found and put on ghillie with 0 problems. running latest BETA and 1.7.2.3

I haven't seen any in loot piles at all since 1.7.2 (and I've spent hours upon hours looking), so I can't confirm either way.

Mine worked fine, and disconnected and reconnected with no problems. I was on british servers if it matters :beans:

Hello,

I had the same thing as this tonight exepct with a SA80 or whatever its called (lol at my old british army days) I found one with a thermal scope in a chopper site tonight played for about 3 hours logged off then went back 30 misn later and was at my original spot before finding the rifle which made me a sad panda :[

Shane

Hello,

I had the same thing as this tonight exepct with a SA80 or whatever its called (lol at my old british army days) I found one with a thermal scope in a chopper site tonight played for about 3 hours logged off then went back 30 misn later and was at my original spot before finding the rifle which made me a sad panda :[

Shane

Is it sad that a british vet using the term "sad panda" does not surprise me in the slightest?

• Like 1

Used camo today, after logging out I logged back in unconscious in the middle of the ocean. Real classic.

I've currently only been playing 1.7.1.5 and have a ghillie suit... I would be interested to know what would happen if I were to update to 1.7.2.3

Bump for an answer to this. Probably quite a few people that had ghillie suits who've held off updating after seeing the problems in 1.7.2, me included.

I've heard some people say that your suit just goes away and you go back to wearing civilian clothing.

I can verify that. Had a ghillie suit from 1.7.1.5. Suit is taken away after updating to patch 1.7.2.3.

funny i have camo in my inventory, i equiped it and it reset my debug monitor and reloaded my ammo clips, other than that it was fine and played for about 20 minutes after wearing the camo. When I logged back in later i was back to the spot where I had put the camo on (my chacater had the normal skin back on) and my debug monitor was back to normal with my zombie killed count etc. The camo was back in my inventory.

I had exactly the same issue! CZ02 was the server i tried this.

Edited by Kankkulankaivo

okay, I think right now, we all are curious to know which servers that you guys have tried to put on ghillie suit or camo and progress is saved.

So it will be helpful if you could list some of the server that you tried and is saved successfully here. :D :beans:

I tried and saved successfully on DayZ US 916. :D Relogged twice and confirmed it works.

But what I worried about is it might not save progress for other server that did not have the correct hive version.

Update: After wearing the ghillie in correct hive version servers, if you go back to server with wrong hive version, ghillie suit will disappear and you will wear back civil clothing, but all gear is still with you.

Edited by Fishypokey

Tested and I am almost 100% certain that HFB Servers are still running the wrong hive. I wear camo on the server and it will always revert back to when I put it on. Tested it in 8 different servers running correct hive. Camo worked fine. Jumped back into HFB server, game does not load in (12 tries with all 12 stuck at loading).

Tested and I am almost 100% certain that HFB Servers are still running the wrong hive. I wear camo on the server and it will always revert back to when I put it on. Tested it in 8 different servers running correct hive. Camo worked fine. Jumped back into HFB server, game does not load in (12 tries with all 12 stuck at loading).

This. Every HFB server I've tried has had the issue. Strange, since HFB is run by DayZ staff...

• Like 1