phisher34

Ghillie suits are not fixed in 1.7.2.3 (Confirmed by multiple people)

i haven't had this issue since latest build! only thing i have found is that it replaces my coyote pack with an alice pack! kind of annoying..... but i just put my pack on the ground the 2nd time after i died to a spawn in......(good thing i found a camp with a few ghillie in it!) =)

This. Every HFB server I've tried has had the issue. Strange, since HFB is run by DayZ staff...

We have contacted them but they insist that they are running the latest Hive. Asked them when they downloaded it and they said with the release of 1.7.2.3 (the hotfix for the hive was released after this).

Still having this issue with HFB, their support says they don't know what is causing it.

If we can get a list of HFB servers that are having this issue I think it would help. Right now their support either has no idea this is a problem or no idea what is causing it. It's been going on since 1.7.2.3. Our server's HIVE was never updated until tonight when I asked them to look at it, but it still did not fix the issue.

If we can get a list of HFB servers that are having this issue I think it would help. Right now their support either has no idea this is a problem or no idea what is causing it. It's been going on since 1.7.2.3. Our server's HIVE was never updated until tonight when I asked them to look at it, but it still did not fix the issue.

The hive they are running is from before the hotfix was released. The 1.7.2.3 files they have are from 2-3 days before the hive was hotfixed, since the name of the hotfixed hive is the same as the other one they are assuming is the same thing. What they have to do is just redownload the 1.7.2.3 server package and this includes the new hive files.

Edited by anonymous83

If a DayZ Dev can look here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43531-can-a-dayz-dev-figure-out-what-is-wrong-with-the-hfb-servers/

This is still not a resolved issue for many HFB servers. They are insisting they have the latest HIVE, which might be completely true, however the fact remains that many servers are still completely unplayable if you have camo on.