facoptere

[DayZ v1.7.2.2/94945] Server error: Player without identity

Since I have updated to 1.7.2.2/94945, as soon as I connect, the RPT file is filled with the following lines:

Server error: Player without identity facoptere (id x)

I can't go further.

Is there any other server admin having the same experience?

This afternoon, with the previous version 1.7.2.1/94876, same problem and I got this in the RPT:

Error in expression <ay = call compile format ["%1;",_data];

_resultArray;

};

spawn_heliCrash = {

pr>

Error position: <_resultArray;

};

spawn_heliCrash = {

pr>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray

File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 55

"FUCK"

According to the last log line, the problem seems to be currently handled by the devteam ;) However, same question, do you have the same problem connecting to your server ?

I get the identical, persistent error message since today with 94700, 94876 in combination with 1.7.2, 1.7.21, 1.7.2.2/3. Tried everything, nothing works. Every time the same error.

Though earlier today it was not "FUCK" in the debug output but something like "OH NO, CLEANUP SCRIPT.."

Edited by tetra

same behaviour with v1.7.2.3/94876

Have you updated to the latest Hive version? There was a Hive update when 1.7.2.3 released.

I've had no issues with 94876 so far.

Edited by Alfie

Yeah , 0.6.2.1

No idea. We've had no issues. Only thing I can suggest is try downloading the Hive files again if you have't. Sorry I can't offer anything else. Hopefully Ander or another staff member spots this.

It seems that our IP is blacklisted on the firewall in front of the SQL server hosted by the devteam.

I did what Tetra did : I used a network sniffer to see what was going on, and the only thing I can see is SYN SYN SYN etc, without a SYN/ACK to start TCP connection.

I hope it is temporary technical problem and this behaviour is not intended by the devteam, since I lost a lot of time to figure this out, and players lost a lot of their time trying to connect to the gameserver.

And I don't mention the lack of traces in the RPT file, the lack of error handling in their code, the IP status still "green" in "My servers" section on support.dayzmod.com, etc... Yes it's an alpha version ;)

Some IPs have been blacklisted for various reasons.

File a support ticket at support.dayzmod.com if your server is having issues and we'll try to investigate it.