fshelton3@yahoo.com

Updated to 1.7.2.2...now Wait for Host

Funny thing is that the Six Updater did the updating for me.....and that is supposed to be the official way to install/update Day Z.

Like the post said, It is the six updater that leaked it, don't know how or ....

Ugh. Well, I guess it's a good thing I can't play for a couple of days anyway I guess. I know this is an alpha, but I've never heard of an update getting released early because of the update service...that's a little bit extremely sloppy. I love the game, but they really need to get on this connectivity bullshit. Oh well, I'll just wait until things are working again and then I'll play then.

I also get an error when I try to download the latest.torrent in the attempt to roll back. Fuck my life.

Edited by HaroldSax

This is so skeet waste of my money for a game that doesnt work and you dont even start off with a weapon wtf

Maybe you should be patient and wait for the hotfix that is sure to come. Next time you spend your money on a game to play a mod, do some research to make sure the game is for you.

This is not call of duty.

Yes, and you didn't buy this game. You bought Arma 2: Combined Operations which works just fine. The mod you are having trouble with is still in alpha phase, that comes before beta..... Basically meaning it is not close to being a finished product. Thought I do love how DayZ brought a ton of new players to Arma 2, and I love running into these new players in DayZ, it's pretty much like christmas everytime I come across them.

Sucks I can't play DayZ on friday the 13th. Might attempt the roll back, just hope 1.7.2.3 comes without any issues.

I managed to make it into a server in USA with 1.7.2.2 off of six launcher, played for around 20 minutes before finally losing connection. there a couple of servers with the right update, just have to keep trying to get in them

I am ONLY joining servers that 6updater has white. Still stuck at waiting for host

I am ONLY joining servers that 6updater has white. Still stuck at waiting for host

same here and I updated the torrent that Admin released and updated beta.....I wish i never found this gm. SO frustraitng

Even with 1.7.2.3 downloaded, I'm still getting this problem. Have been trying both white and grey servers and even going around Sixupdater to get into games, every attempt to join has ended with the neverending 'Wait for Host' screen.

Also stuck on Waiting for Host. Just got the newest beta. Updated dayz manually first, then with dayzupdater. Can't connect to any servers 1.7.2.3 or not, high or low traffic.

• Like 1

Oh no. I got waiting for host as well... please roll out a hotfix

Got the same issue. Only had it after updating to the beta 94945. Can't download an older beta due to the password b.s. Can't join any games. Period. Before the beta, could join games but got stuck on the "Loading" screen at the end, where I could hear everything including my own feet as I pressed W.

Man, this has been happening for me too! I just got it and I haven't even played yet. It really sucks

From other threads it seems like it's the newest beta 94945 that's causing the problem.

I really wish they would just not drop any of these patches on fridays.

Because if they turn out to be bad, you know that nothing will be fixed over the weekend.

So, Ive seen videos of this game and I've researched about it. And then... I spend money for it. I spent all day yesterday and all day today working on it. I finally.. Finally.. Finally get it working. Then I start my first game. I get kicked. Then. I get stuck on the waiting for host thing. Now, I have to work with a more stuff to get this fixed once they release the patch. Still, awesome looking game. Also, I have a question, if they release a hot fix for this, will six launcher automatically add it?thanks

So, Ive seen videos of this game and I've researched about it. And then... I spend money for it. I spent all day yesterday and all day today working on it. I finally.. Finally.. Finally get it working. Then I start my first game. I get kicked. Then. I get stuck on the waiting for host thing. Now, I have to work with a more stuff to get this fixed once they release the patch. Still, awesome looking game. Also, I have a question, if they release a hot fix for this, will six launcher automatically add it?thanks

Yes it automatically updates DayZ. Just hit the "Verify/Update" button when it's there as well.