Sign in to follow this  
VinceD

I'm pinned down help me!

Hey, so i was playing dayz and i was walking to my friends untill i fell of a mountain and broke my bones. And i really need morphine. But my friends arent online ATM and i wanna play it right now but i cant because of the broken bones, So please can anyone NO BANDITS! give me some morphine just PM me if you can help me it's near Cap golova but im not telling preciesly where. So please PM me and if you have skype please add me so we can talk easier! My skype is 

Edited by VinceD

I am guessing you have:

1. A flashlight

2. A bandage

3. Some pain killers

Don't worry about giving your precise location, I promise that no one cares.

Really, if he has nothing to lose, I'd just respawn, it's way better than waiting for a morphine.

Hi VinceD. As other posters have mentioned, if you have not made it too far yet, you may be better off respawning. If you have some significant equipment, the maybe someone could discuss a trade with you or feel more sympathetic to your plight.

I am guessing you have:

1. A flashlight

2. A bandage

3. Some pain killers

Don't worry about giving your precise location, I promise that no one cares.

Well i have a wire fence kit, Some random bullets and a M16A4 with 2 mags that I don't want to waste. I don't care about the other stuff i just want my M16A4.

And if you wont give it for free then I we maybe can trade, Not the gun OFC then i just would respawn

Edited by VinceD

Well i have a wire fence kit, Some random bullets and a M16A4 with 2 mags that I don't want to waste. I don't care about the other stuff i just want my M16A4.

And if you wont give it for free then I we maybe can trade, Not the gun OFC then i just would respawn

You're better off respawning... what you have is 30 minutes to grab if you spawn in Cherno or elektro and no one else touched the Fire Houses.

I think Horrible_Sniper is right, but you could always check the survivor forums or reddit for some medic players. They just enjoy those kinds of rescue missions.

If you're close to the shore, you could even try to run back to your body and get your things.

Edited by Dingus

Nah just tell me where you are. I'm not interested in your M16, promise, i'm legit.

:D