Sign in to follow this  
usefulutensils@hotmail.com

LUCKIEST CHARACTER EVER!

Hi guys, I just had to make a post about this... this is possibly the luckiest character ive ever played... the first thing I found was a map... the second was an alice bag the third was a makarov and the fourth a revolver and I just found a nother alice pack not to mention plenty of ammo.

Finding a 26 slot Coyote pack is the luckiest thing ever, lol... ^_^

Coyote is usually 24 slot. No idea how that happened.

Edited by Vitdom

Finding a 26 slot Coyote pack is the luckiest thing ever, lol... ^_^

Coyote is usually 24 slot. No idea how that happened.

About that. Me and my buddy killed a guy with a cayote backpack on the north firestation roof in elektro. His body somehow went into wall and we couldn't reach him. When we were about to head out, a coyote backpack spawned under our feet.

omg so lucky i am so jelly!

im gonna delete arma II on my computer if you find something like a lee enfield next!

I always find good stuff at deer stands. Today i found 2 weapons in a single deer stand, an ak74 and an m1014, too bad i could not take both of them...

By the way, anyone know whats better Winchester 1866 or an m1014 ?

Come back when you pick up an AS50 ;3

I threw mine away two days ago and the M107 last week...useless pieces of sh*t.

Hi guys, I just had to make a post about this... this is possibly the luckiest character ive ever played... the first thing I found was a map... the second was an alice bag the third was a makarov and the fourth a revolver and I just found a nother alice pack not to mention plenty of ammo.

I had similar equipments once on my fresh character but got killed minutes later by an infected on my way to get some medical supplies. Greed will get you killed.

I always find good stuff at deer stands. Today i found 2 weapons in a single deer stand, an ak74 and an m1014, too bad i could not take both of them...

By the way, anyone know whats better Winchester 1866 or an m1014 ?

1866. 1014 is so loud, it sounds like a canon.

My luckiest character found top level military gear in the Cherno firehouse because some poor sap died from a firefight. I came away with the Coyote Backpack, silenced M4 with plenty of ammo and all the tools, but I was too noob at that time to be able to survive more than 2 seconds with all that gear. Sort of makes me wish it could have happened to me now instead of way back then, haha.

Mine wasn't lucky yesterday. Climbing a ladder with broken legs is a bad idea, it seems.

How about finding an admin camp with 7nvg, 8 svd, 9 gps, 3 mk 48 mod 0, load of other endgame stuff

Hah that's nothing! I kid you not I stumbled on a DEAD body (not even my own doing) of a chap with a coyote pack, ALL tools inc. NVG and rangefinders, an AS50, M9 SD and M4 CCO SD all with 5+ mags each, literally 20m north of Cherno hospital.

THAT was lucky.

We found two Mk48 today, one at a chopper wreck with a 7.62 ammo box next to it and one on a corpse, actually it was two corpses near Stary Sobor lying next to eachother ( must have been shot by a camper ).

One had a Mk48 and a M4A1 CCO, the other one had a M870 and a M16A2 M203 plus pistols. That was only a small fraction of weapons we found...i also found an AKM which i was looking for for two days but decided to stick with 100 rounds of firepower instead.

Actually it wasn't actually me who was the luckiest player that day but one of our new buddies who started playing the game, full gear in less than 2 hours playtime LOL.