Essonimex

Request to be moved in playable area. Stuck in Debug Plains.

Player Name: CyMpAk

PlayerID: 47677062

Info: Stuck at DEBUG mode plains, no DEBUG monitor top right

Player Name: DECK34

PlayerID: 3493124

Info: Stuck at DEBUG mode plains, no DEBUG monitor top right

playername: andre

playerid: 18507718

info: Stuck at DEBUG mode plains, no DEBUG monitor top right

Edited by quontrance

playername: nemo

playerid: 73207110

info: Stuck at DEBUG mode plains, no DEBUG monitor top right

I have no idea what happened in that server, but I'm out of Debug Wilderness, at least for now.

I thank you, who ever managed to make things happen :)

Edited by ReallyEasyTarget

HAHA LOL I COULD JOIN DE 287 AND IM BACK ON BEACH, HOW? :o NO MORE DEBUG LAND? AM I THE HAPPIEST GUY ON EARTH?

thx for your help on that DE 287 server, I can now play on my favorite server again! ur a god man!

i cant find de 287 nvm found it. loading in on it atm

Edited by nemo88

apparently u can only find DE 287 inside the game (go on filter inside game) Type in DE 287 with a space between, and you will find it, just log on to the server for a while and then disconnect from it, then join your standard server or w/e and it should be solved. worked for me!

(This solves the debug land / setup completed bug)

apparently u can only find DE 287 inside the game (go on filter inside game) Type in DE 287 with a space between, and you will find it, just log on to the server for a while and then disconnect from it, then join your standard server or w/e and it should be solved. worked for me!

(This solves the debug land / setup completed bug)

Thanks for the input , couldn't be found because it was just restarted now it can be found normally , and stay if you like the server by any means ;)

did find de 287 and did join my friends server.. did die and did spawn on same place again debug area

Thanks for the input , couldn't be found because it was just restarted now it can be found normally , and stay if you like the server by any means ;)

I will play there alot probably, and thanks again mate! couldnt be more thankful! :)

I'm stuck in debug plain and I tried to join DE 287, but was kicked out.. :c I want to plaaayyyy

Player name: Annika

PlayerID: 66762694

Player Name: DemiGod

Player ID: 5573252

Info: Stuck at DEBUG mode plains, no DEBUG monitor top right - all gear is gone

Basiclly got the same problem.

Stuck in debug plains, the weird thing is that my "thirstmeter" and "hunger" does not go down, and my debug monitor is gone been walking for hours.

So, i'd like to get back to the shore, and my debug monitor back. But I can keep the thirst and hunger bug as it is ;)

Player ID: Joakim

• Like 1

Hey, I've tried respawning many times but didn't work already lost all my gear...every time I respawn though I keep my ghillie suit for some reason. I still spawn in De-bug plains though. Character name Atticus. I do not know how to get my player ID but 20f6ca38f97faa600ffa6c77874d02e2 is my unique ID my friend gave me from the server website. Don't care to much if I lose my gear we have tons but just so the kids who complain about losing gear know, its a part of DayZ to lose your gear. I'm losing L85, NVG, Rangefinder, Ghillie suit, Revolver, lots of ammo, blood bags, Cyote Backpack, GPS, Compass, Matches, Watch, pretty much everything you want in the game.....