Essonimex

Request to be moved in playable area. Stuck in Debug Plains.

Hi I just spawned after being killed, I spawn on the coast but I see the Main land but i can't move or do anything other than zoom in the view i got. I am spawn at the location wilderness but I can hear and see the ocean, Im not deep as I can see the ground as the water moves with the waves.

Here's a video

th_arma2oa_2012_08_12_17_50_39_987.jpg

it's ok i've found someone to come for look and kill me

Edited by Snipes007

Name: Shenannergans

ID: 43679302

Basically got stuck in the non-playable area in the church in Novy Sobor and need out. You can add me on steam at Shenannergans or skype as Shenannergans or Jacob Hall or whatever. I really want to get out soon.

Name: Shenannergans

ID: 43679302

Basically got stuck in the non-playable area in the church in Novy Sobor and need out. You can add me on steam at Shenannergans or skype as Shenannergans or Jacob Hall or whatever. I really want to get out soon.

You can roll out from underneath, or if you're standing you can vault under the building and suicide.

I'm stuck in debug plains. 49736466

Edit: THIS IS NOT REGULAR STUCK. THIS IS FUCK MY LIFE I SPAWN HERE WITH NOTHING EVERY TIME STUCK. Thank you

Edited by Siignal

***Note - I founds this on another form.

If you look up and see what way the clouds move...the clouds move east....run SE (45 degrees to your right) and you should see the shore line or see a road and a railroad. that was the only way i got out.

BIG RED PLAYER

Name : BARTH BOYZ* Mums-PC

Player ID : 19011526

Stuck in the ground after flying around in a helicopter and having the server crash.

I logged off in a vehicle last night and now I'm sitting inside a road, unable to move. :D

Can u please help?

ID:19903238

name: behi

EDIT: Please disregard the above. I'm almost dead of thirst now.

Edited by behi

Same problem, I spawn in the debug area without gears ( I have nothing).

Respawn doesn't work.

Please help me.

Ingamename: M4tz3

Player ID: 61885062

thanks

M4tz3jun1or

hey, plz reset me in a playable area too, i dont know how i can find out my player id, but my name is arctosaqt

my player id is :47221766

i need to get out of this shitty area, thank you so much if i dont loose my gear.

Stuck unconscious, hourglass is 100% not moving and I have to ctrl+alt+dlt to get out. I sat with my character like that for almost 30 mins hoping a stray survivor would come and kill me, but no luck. Could use a reset.

Character Name: "Belmont"

Player ID: 12266182

Screenshot of right after whatever happened:

http://i.imgur.com/E...<br /><br />I highlighted both the debug menu, because I had never seen it looking like that prior and the food indicator icon. Now when I enter a server, the hourglass does not move and I can't exit the game through normal means.

Edit: This was taking care of the simple way: Dying. Thanks, anyways.

Edited by calthehunter

Hi there, please help me out been trying to get out for 2 days already. Have never ran so much in my life. LOL

Player ID :63561862

Name:Tesla

Please please can somebody help here, i really dont know what to do anymore. been 3 days now doing different things and still keep logging in to the plains even running and running back into the map doesnt seem to help. i have killed people when i get back and ppl have killed me. i eve hit respawn a couple of times and nothing. any help?

Edited by Sylvesta

Name: Nathan

ID: 20651270

I have tried respawning and switching servers and I can't get out.

Edited by wtflacrosse

Name: Smugmug

ID: 46297990

Keep getting spawned somewhere out of map (according a serveradmin always at another place) in the water.

I've been in the debug plains for at least a month now and I can't seem to use my inventory.

Name: Devon

Player ID: 26129734

EDIT: I don't care about the inventory. If it's less of a pain for you, just being put in a playable area would be great. Thanks! :3

Edited by PowerChao

Please help me. A script restriction happened and i got booted while riding in a helicopter, when i rejoined i was in the middle of the water and my character won't move and isn't dying. Please teleport me to a random safe location.

edit: nevermind, a friend picked me up in a boat.

Edited by betam4x

Player ID :65188998

Name : Euan

I was Tp'd to waterworld. Any chance I could get moved to somewhere where I at least have a fighting chance to save my character, If I can keep the gear I worked hard for that would be nice too, I have broken legs but is part of the fun IMO, unless of course you think I have suffered enough :D

Many thanks.

Respawned : forget it

Edited by euan166

I get the same thing jus it lets me respawn and then puts me back there.. User name is : DaNzA Iz KiNG :: id 39536006

Edited by DanDaKilla

Done...

Could i please be fixed too? My character spawned on the coast at Kamenka after i re-logged from the debug forest, however my backpack inventory etc are missing and i cant pick up anything due to it, so i was wondering if you could reset me gear if its recoverable. P.s. i also had a DMR and other valuable weapons so i would be greatful if you could help. If not, then thats alright. Any help would be greatly appreciated, no one else has helped or replied, and i have submitted a ticket with evidence, i can also provide you with some if necessary, i have it recorded on Dxtory.

Player ID: 69044358

Name: Lukbuh

Previous Location: North East Airfield

Thank you Vipeax, sorry for the trouble mate

Edited by Lurke