Essonimex

Request to be moved in playable area. Stuck in Debug Plains.

I am Stuck in a weird water bug similar to field bug.

The cords are "114 079" found a video identical to what happened to me and someone posted "press "V" and did for 10mins... nothing So I am stuck and it won't fix. I Died to a zombie and ran back. When I ran back I got my body from a safe distance I thought, I got to run backwards to make sure I don't go into the bugged area I got snagged into the bugged location. Please get me out. Thank you very much.

Player ID: 48021190

Player ID: 65670278

I believe my ID was fixed, but after I had died I spawned within a building and now my account is apparently re-corrupted (to where I cannot get past 'Loading'). I need not only to have my ID fixed, but to be teleported to an actual beach spawnpoint. A mercy killing would also be just as sufficient.

Edited by Robotic Insecurity

Just had a hacker teleport the entire player base of the server I was on into the middle of the ocean.

Time: 1:00AM Central Time (US) 8/7/12

Server: Unknown (Sorry, wish I remembered)

Player Name: [otc] CEOofEVIL

PlayerID: 16862982

Can't swim to shore - attempting to move literally merits no movement in any direction according to my GPS/Map. I just want to get back to shore, gear or no gear, fresh spawn is OK with me.

Same here.

My ID is 24476102 and profile name is Pitex. But I'd like to keep my gear.

This is the first time I actually beg to be killed in any Bohemia game. Once I crawled for hours with broken legs in OFP and got to the tent in the end. Does anyone know if it's possible to walk from debug fields to actual play area? Yesterday I tried to run for half an hour to die of thirst but to no effect. I met cow. We travelled together for a while but I lost her.

And is anyone reading this? I haven't seen any mod post here for a few pages. An in-game option to commit suicide would be nice and would take a lot of overhead from mods.

Edited by Uriel99

Hey guys,

A hacker put the whole server that I was in into the middle of the ocean.. -.-"

I kept swimming for a couple hours now, but my gps says that I haven't moved at all.. I tried changing servers and player profiles but nothing worked.. Seems like I'm stuck in an endless ocean. I know plenty of other people are affected by this as well because the server that I was in was full...

Can an admin please reset my player account?

Player ID: 3200326

Thanks in advance!

I'm stuck in the wilderness and cannot find a server that will reset me to the debug forest (not sure if it even exists still) so can i get a location reset as I don't want to lose my nvg

player name: ivy

Player ID: 26954118

edit: I managed to get back to the map I ran east until I hit ocean (could only tell by the edge of it) the rest did not render then headed south until I hit the map

When trying to do that have at least 2 bottles of drink and as much food as you can as I let my health go down from thirst by about 2000 before drinking again and used food to replenish health

Edited by Ivell

Ahahaha! I managed to walk OUT of debug plains. Or at least I think so, there is some kind of forest here. I will look for civilization now.

Edit: I found zombies. Got my respawn after all :/

Edited by Uriel99

Everybody in my server was teleported at once to the debub plains. Shooting comenced. I ran away. Log out and back in on another server confident that with the new update I'd be back in the map with my stuff. The stuff I worked so hard for and was so lucky this morning to find.

Still in debud plains. I try to go back to where I spawned there thinking ther would be an invisible trigger. Looks like it. Imidiatly I am warped and am now swiming in my ghillie suit, stuck inside some weird piece of geometry and can't get out.

Please help. And if I could keep my gear, that would be nice... really nice...

Player name: Toureiro

ID: 40730374

EDIT:::

NEVERMIND, I'm no longer stuck in the geometry. (still had to swim a long way, but am now safe) :)

Edited by Toureiro

Hey I'm brand New to DayZ and not a minute into walking around, i got teleported out into "water world" with everyone else on the server, now my character is stuck out there. I was wondering if I can be respawned into a playable area, thanks.

Name: Dan

Player ID: 67337862

Need reset of my character or just kill him because I cant resurrect and I have 841blood,no bleeding, some kind of coma, escape doesn't work for me. The "sand" timer just stopped, and this thing at any server. Player ID4990468

UPD Problem Solved:)

Edited by geese666

Player id : 66919686

lost in the woods outside the map - cant join any server since i logout there

Im happy with Kill/Reset

thx alot

Same problem. I am in the debug desert with my gear and have some endless loadings. please kill and reset me. I dont want even a gear I just want to play.

Username - dillon

User ID - 4247876

No need, I guess I found a solution.

Edited by dillon777

please reset my id, i am stuck on setup completed and when I do manage to see anything im in the debug plains. even after dying of starvation i respawn in debug plains. I think I need to be more than just killed as I have died several times and each time I respawn in the debug zone with no sound.

user name: Martin

Edited by Dogsdogsdogs

Hi I just spawned after being killed, I spawn on the coast but I see the Main land but i can't move or do anything other than zoom in the view i got. I am spawn at the location wilderness but I can hear and see the ocean, Im not deep as I can see the ground as the water moves with the waves.

Edited by Snipes007

Also stuck in debug plains, dont care about my items I just want to be able to spawn normally again.

Player ID: 52518598

Username: Daniel