Sign in to follow this  
acerenegade6

1.7.2 found a L85

so me a 3 others were heading into the nw airfield for shits and giggles, and found a crashed heli right on the tarmack right next to the south barracks. so we cautiously loot it and there was a m107 and a pair of nvgs. i also check under the heli by looking into the heli cause loot spawns under there. and viola a l85A2 AWS. so i was dumbfounded, recently heard that it was removed, tried to loot it and i was rushing cause we were finally being shot at by a sniper. so i tried pressing g on it with the gear symbol poping up. wouldnt show up after a few tries of that i scrolled down to "take L85A2 AWS" and after that it disapeared. seeing that i procceded to shit my self because the sniper put his sights on me. made it out ok because he was a very bad shot useing whatever rifle it was.

so my question is has anyone else found a L85A2 AWS and was able to pick it up and use it? or is it just like the ghilie suit and rocket is testing it or something?

There are two other threads about this on this page alone.

hmmmmm sorry i did search for anything on this but got nothing, must have been my wording.

and i find one of those posts. amazing what scrolling down can find you.

Edited by acerenegade6

Any reason why they got rid of such a beautiful weapon?

Search around and find out.

Any reason why they got rid of such a beautiful weapon?

It was an accident and it should be back in with one of the future updates. It happened while trying to fix something so unless they find a workaround that puts it back in while still fixing the problem it might be gone for a few updates.