master721

Best watching spot for firehouse

Once I get ammo for my sniper IMA BE PWNING N00BS

Murders: 1

Character Status: Alive with M4A1 Holo SD (13 Mags)

Yes you seem to be doing exceptionally well at *ahem* "pwning n00bs" contradictory to your so called friendly but kills when necessary status.

Edited by Quagmire

Yes you seem to be doing exceptionally well at *ahem* "pwning n00bs" contradictory to your so called friendly but kills when necessary status.

He found a bush to hide in, of course it makes killing nessecary. B)

Umm you actually can retard, check dayzdb.com. They actually know their shit unlike dayzwiki.

http://dayzdb.com/database/weapons

My status is currently friendly because I don't have sniper ammo yet :P

Edited by master721

I like that you got the distance and hiding in a tree down but I've always thought it would be more effective to place a sandbag or barb wire trap at the doors then just camp an angle that covers anyone trying to remove it to avoid the possibility of another sniper/scout finding you on a hill overlooking a popular target.

Edited by DeadManDan
  • Like 1

I like that you got the distance and hiding in a tree down but I've always thought it would be more effective to place a sandbag or barb wire trap at the doors then just camp an angle that covers anyone trying to remove it to avoid the possibility of another sniper/scout finding you on a hill overlooking a popular target.

nah

Umm you actually can retard, check dayzdb.com. They actually know their shit unlike dayzwiki.

I dont see a Holo SD. In-game its called the m4a1 camo SD. How do you explain that?

I dont see a Holo SD. In-game its called the m4a1 camo SD. How do you explain that?

The M4A1 Holo. ALSO, you can use the search function and see quite a but a threads about this gun, everyone saying it's legit but very rare.

Edited by master721

Very low object detail graphics settings will not draw the bushes from a longer distance, thus revealing you immediately.

Edited by Vitdom
  • Like 1

No, you can't get a Holo sight legit. You're probably thinking of the CCO. Btw, is your name Master721 in game? I think I've killed someone with that name before.

No, you can't get a Holo sight legit. You're probably thinking of the CCO. Btw, is your name Master721 in game? I think I've killed someone with that name before.

yes my name is master721 in-game

yes my name is master721 in-game

Have you recently been killed by a frag grenade in the starry military camp? lol

Technically you wouldn't be considered a friendly then, because you have the intention of being a bandit.

You seem pretty bad at this game.

Edited by nuclearaddict
  • Like 1

Thank you for the idea

You seem pretty bad at this game.

I never see people so how can I have murders?

Hm, picked one of those up in the barracks when it spawned there. Guess it wasn't legit.

Have you recently been killed by a frag grenade in the starry military camp? lol

I was killed in Stary military camp but not by grenade.

Once I get ammo for my sniper IMA BE PWNING N00BS

....and back to my conclusion that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with DayZ outside of some bugs and glitches......just some of the people that play it wouldn't be an extraterrestrial's first pick if looking for intelligent life. lol

yPf3g.png

All I could think of. Just replace the woman in the binoculars with canned beans.

Edited by McSlaughter