Sign in to follow this  
Shuriken333

To the 2 fellows at either Rogovo or Pogorevka

It was either one of those towns. Anyway;

You two were in the woods nearby, attracting zombies like crazy. If you find this thread, I just want to tell you how and why you died:

One of you had an AKM and was firing it off like a madman. The other had a Winchester, which he should have been doing all the killing, but overall, you attracted a decent sized horde of zeds, then tried to heal up right outside of the town in the middle of that forest, not even hiding in a bush or tree. Think about this: when you attract zeds, other players can see zombies running in the distance. Obviously, they weren't targeting me, so you gave your position away.

Then you tried to heal up without at least trying to hide first. You had plenty of spots to hide. That's a big no-no.

I had a M4A3 CCO camo. Of course I'm going to use it on you. I'm not being a smartass or boasting, but I'm just letting you know how I was able to easily find you and kill you. As well, any other survivors, keep this in mind. I haven't ever had this problem because I watched others do this plenty of times (that's typically how I find my prey). I learned from other peoples' mistakes.

Thanks for the GPS.

damn your soo cool

Sorry, rather would have the people I stalk acknowledge that they could potentially be luring in another survivor/bandit. I don't sit up on a hill sniping people, but rather learn from how I die, how others die, how someone found me, and how I found someone else.

You're so cool for avoiding a helpful learning lesson.

I can tell any town I'm in just from street signs, no need for GPS ever... but then again, I can actually read Cyrrilic characters, cause I took Russian for 3 semesters.

Now that you have that GPS you can figure out what town it was. Sweet.

I can't figure out what town it was. I let them kill the zeds, I unloaded half a mag into them, looted what I thought was valuable and ran for at least 10 minutes to get as far away as I could. I ran either West or North. I didn't want to get killed by somebody that I may have attracted with my gun blazing lol

Edited by Shuriken333

I can tell any town I'm in just from street signs, no need for GPS ever... but then again, I can actually read Cyrrilic characters, cause I took Russian for 3 semesters.

I was thinking about taking either Russian or Korean.

Take Russian, it's awesome and not that hard to learn either. If you have basic knowledge of Latin it's gonna be even easier.