Hmmm...

Yes. I give this whole topic four face-palms out of five.

5e8a80ea_picard-facepalm.png5e8a80ea_picard-facepalm.png5e8a80ea_picard-facepalm.png5e8a80ea_picard-facepalm.png

Edited by bbilbo1

This thread is getting way out of hand.

Why is everyone so butthurt?

I'm not sure who you think is butthurt here to be completely honest.

So you're starting a clan for people who are bad at video games?

• Like 1

Holy shit, calling her sexist is plain retarded, know why, IT'S A GAME. Why do you care if it is a women's only group? The only reason I can figure out is to TROLL. If this was a RL thing then maybe, and I use that word lightly, it would be worth raising the "why women only", but it's not RL it's a game so let them do what the hell they want.

• Like 1

Guys, isn't it cool that girls play this game too? I would be depressed if I only saw dudes.......

• Like 1

Ok, I'll take a deep breath and start again.

1. I dont mind male players as long as they dont refer to me or my friends as noob bitches.

2. I would prefer to set up a lady group, because I'm getting a little bored of the mano a mano clans that just KOS and treat female players as 'bitches'

3. If you're butthurt aboout sexism as a man haha, welcome to the womans world.

4. Ladies FTW. Join me, send me a pm if you want to show these boys how real women fight

• Like 1

Holy shit, calling her sexist is plain retarded, know why, IT'S A GAME. Why do you care if it is a women's only group? The only reason I can figure out is to TROLL. If this was a RL thing then maybe, and I use that word lightly, it would be worth raising the "why women only", but it's not RL it's a game so let them do what the hell they want.

No one said they couldn't do what they want. I can't stop someone from starting a sexist organization of any kind. I can simply identify it.

No one said they couldn't do what they want. I can't stop someone from starting a sexist organization of any kind. I can simply identify it.

Completely missed the point.........

To be frank here, I don't give a shit about discriminating against male players. I've seen eough yt vids which call us ladies (whether we're ladies or just men in disguise) as bitches. Therefore, I don't give a shit if youre butthurt about discrimination! Jeez, us ladies have had to deal with it for long enough so get off your rocker bigbboy.

So because you've seen people be discriminated against, it's okay to do the same to others? Do you like watching females treated as less than human? Whether you know it or not, that still happens to many people in many places in the world; sexism is alive and kicking.

If you don't like women being put down, pushed around, abused, or just discriminated against for their gender, why would you do it to others? You're doing the same thing those people are. If you do like watching women kicked around for no reason, then shame on you for judging them just because they were born with ovaries; they're just as capable as any other human.

Edited by Techercizer

Girls can't really be friends with each other.

Though the drama could be entertaining....

PASS.

1. I dont mind male players as long as they dont refer to me or my friends as noob bitches.

This isn't a problem relating to sex, but rather behavior. As the leader of your clan, it could be assumed you would address such poor behavior. So what do you have to worry about.

2. I would prefer to set up a lady group, because I'm getting a little bored of the mano a mano clans that just KOS and treat female players as 'bitches'

Again, you are seeking a particular type of behavior. There is no need to make it a sexist recruitment effort. Simply identify the desired behavioral traits.

3. If you're butthurt aboout sexism as a man haha, welcome to the womans world.

In this statement you condone the discrimination of the male sex based on what you consider fair, while at the same time expecting the other party to end their transgressions. It sounds like you just want it to continue.

Completely missed the point.........

Please elaborate your point. I'm sorry I missed it. Based on your post that was about all I could gather. I can be a dummy sometimes.

Edited by Dingus

With all the bullshit that is going on in the world, you choose to grief someone in a ONLINE GAME because they want to make a.group of all women/girls. Unbelievable.

All men, GFTO of this thread.I created it, no men allowed. And no, it's not my time of the month (yawn).

Wow - OP comes up with thread, gets flamed, becomes hysterical, has meltdown.

I don't think we're dealing with an imposter here, guys - she's the real deal.

Seriously though, hope this works out for you. Don't let these trolls put you off.

• Like 1

With all the bullshit that is going on in the world, you choose to grief someone in a ONLINE GAME because they want to make a.group of all women/girls. Unbelievable.

I don't really care for either side, but while you berrate him for choosing to grief over someone in an "online game", you're essentially doing the same "griefing over someone else griefing an online game in an online forum".... just sayin'....

@Dingus: It's a game, can't think of any reason to give her shit other than to just argue or troll

So because you've seen people be discriminated against, it's okay to do the same to others? Do you like watching females treated as less than human? Whether you know it or not, that still happens to many people in many places in the world; sexism is alive and kicking.

If you don't like women being put down, pushed around, abused, or just discriminated against for their gender, why would you do it to others? You're doing the same thing those people are. If you do like watching women kicked around for no reason, then shame on you for judging them just because they were born with ovaries; they're just as capable as any other human.

Tis called fighting back my dear. I don't discriminate at all, and I love playng with other fellas... however, I do get slight issues with people saying us women are shit/bitches/(and one one occassion, hoares).

But to be perfectly frank, why the hell cant I post a LadZ night thread without it being shit on by basement retards?

I want only ladies to respond, not retards who've never even been more than 2inches from a virtual nipple. :/

Grr. Fuck off and let the real WOMAN reply to my post, please.Let me reiterate my title here - LayDZ night. not ManZnight.

Edited by Miss_Nuts

Perhaps it would be more accurate to think that I have a proportional amount of concern for all matters in the world, but at a higher magnitude than normal. This could lead you to believe I am having some unreasonable level of concern for gender discrimination issues.

Also, in case you weren't aware, being female doesn't give you any special right to descriminate against others, to treat them like crap, exclude, and insult them because they were born male. It doesn't give you any magic pass to be a bigot. It doesn't get you anything except the reproductive organs it includes. The same goes for being born male.

Tis called fighting back my dear. I don't discriminate at all, and I love playng with other fellas... however, I do get slight issues with people saying us women are shit/bitches/(and one one occassion, hoares).

But to be perfectly frank, why the hell cant I post a LadZ night thread withouot it being shit on my retards?

I want only ladies to respond, not retards who've never even been more than 2inches from a virtual nipple. :/

Grr. Fuck off and let the real WOMAN reply to my post, please

You're not "fighting back" any more than someone whose parents are murderd by a person of jewish faith is fighting back by growing up and becoming a serial killer that targets jews. You're perpetuating this descrimination against innocents who have done nothing more than be born with a gender that isn't your own. Innocents you have no reason to believe have ever descriminated against or put down women in their lives.

If you really want to fight bigotry, take a stand against it and demand equality.

Edited by Techercizer