rowo

DE 61 - weird AS50 at night

Server: DE 61 \ 1.7.2 with 94700 beta patch.

time: today, around 18:40, GMT +1

what happened:

we looted together (2 players) the baracks at the NW airfield and found a helicrash in the middle of the field. headed towards it and got shoot by an AS50 at night.

i know that the DMR is the only sniperrifle which is compatible with the NVG but the AS50? i'm sure that someone used a little "help"...dont know how but it happened.

btw: i wrote a "insulting" comment via sidechat and got kicked of the server. cant stand these people (maybe the admin was the shooter?!) how misuse their posibilities...

maybe a sniper with a good screen? not everyone is completely blind at night. also im playing there too atm and saw ur chat.

Its called turning up gamma and brightness to make everything grey scale, having a good screen helps too tho

Its called turning up gamma and brightness to make everything grey scale, having a good screen helps too tho

i know that this is possible but the was to dark for this kind of "tweak" ;-)

DE61 is a german server with russian MOTD and russian admins...weird.

Server: DE 61 \ 1.7.2 with 94700 beta patch.

time: today, around 18:40, GMT +1

what happened:

we looted together (2 players) the baracks at the NW airfield and found a helicrash in the middle of the field. headed towards it and got shoot by an AS50 at night.

i know that the DMR is the only sniperrifle which is compatible with the NVG but the AS50? i'm sure that someone used a little "help"...dont know how but it happened.

btw: i wrote a "insulting" comment via sidechat and got kicked of the server. cant stand these people (maybe the admin was the shooter?!) how misuse their posibilities...

Your nickname in the game write to PM me, we will investigate...

We have just does not want, banim for cheating and insult players in the chat... admins to kill you, for you it will be nothing =)) Access to the ban is only for me, so if there are any problems then please write to me in PM...we will sort it out...

Edited by Fisherman

DE61 is a german server with russian MOTD and russian admins...weird.

Not exactly weird, many servers (if not most) are run by non-locals.

rowo, you don't have a ban, you can quietly go and play =)

Not exactly weird, many servers (if not most) are run by non-locals.

Very true =)) We Russians leasing from the Germans, what is this =))

Edited by Fisherman

I know for sure as50 doesn't work with night vision ;). However it was probably just dark but still seeable to an extent so unless it was complete pitch black on the server i doubt he was cheating.

One of two things, it wasn't completely night due to server / player desnyc or you the player had his gamma | brightness up high enough to grey scale his screen and see you perfectly.

Or the more likely reason was that you were at the chopper crash with a flare (on the ground) in your hand and the guy just put you out of your misery because of that.

Edited by Tandwan