lunchyyy

Drink your own piss?

We should be able to fill our own water bottles with piss, and maybe we have a chance of getting bacterial infection or some crap. And we can fill bottles with piss and give it to other players.

• Like 1

Too lazy to get a Water Bottle WITH Water, I guess?

Go to Cherno and Scavenge if you're thirsty.

In general this Suggestion is so... unnecessary, haha.

Edited by Nine

We should be able to fill our own water bottles with piss, and maybe we have a chance of getting bacterial infection or some crap. And we can fill bottles with piss and give it to other players.

Actually, piss is antibacterial and sterile, therefore a far superior choice to wells or ponds. Piss FTW!

Edited by Miss_Nuts

God the threads that show up on this forum sometimes. I'm agasint it becuase it'd be just one other thing that needs to be balance JUST right.

God the threads that show up on this forum sometimes. I'm agasint it becuase it'd be just one other thing that needs to be balance JUST right.

This thread hasn't breached the border between serious and joke to you I feel. Tis a joke thread. Dont feed the trolls by being all serious about it lol.

Edited by Miss_Nuts

I think this thread just earned itself a lock by the two prev comments. I don't even.

Edited by Miss_Nuts

Actually, piss is antibacterial and sterile, therefore a far superior choice to wells or ponds. Piss FTW!

But if you leave it for to long the bacteria grows and it becomes bad, you have to drink it fresh. Yum.

What the title says. But make it only for emergencies like maybe every 2-3 hours in-game and make the canteen unusable after that.

• Like 1

Oh god. Just...no im not going to even try to explain whats wrong about that.

Yes. I know you can and it won't kill you if you did but seriously its just gross.

• Like 1

Alright, this doesn't make any sense. If you're going to drink, you'd be in red on your thirst meter. But if you're dehydrated. you don't have anything to piss.

So, the solution here, is to share your piss with a thirsty friend so that he doesn't die of dehydration.

See? Logic!

• Like 1

I would use my own feces as sun-block/camoflage.

I heard that if you stand in front of a mirror and drink your piss three times Bear Grylls will appear. :D

A Bear Grylls character skin will spawn slightly buzzing with flies. ZZZZZzzzzz

lol wont this effectively ease the aggression of the spawn killing mountain trolls? turning them into kidnappers who give blowjobs on the beach XD