leestandin@live.com

2 guys on the high point in cherno

Just to put your mind at ease, i am not a server hopper i have just logged on and i was up there previously looking for a sniper who then DC as i climbed the ladder and got the drop on him. so i logged off there, but back to the point at hand you seemed like you where enjoying shooting beaners that i felt i was obliged to end your fun.

i thank you kindly for your M107 and DMR not to mention coyote patrol pack and 2x Range finders 2x NVG

have a nice day :D

Just to put your mind at ease, i am not a server hopper i have just logged on and i was up there previously looking for a sniper who then DC as i climbed the ladder and got the drop on him. so i logged off there, but back to the point at hand you seemed like you where enjoying shooting beaners that i felt i was obliged to end your fun.

i thank you kindly for your M107 and DMR not to mention coyote patrol pack and 2x Range finders 2x NVG

Congrats on your patrol pack. It's a huge improvement over the czech vest pouch you were presumably carrying? :lol:

I know you guys were joking about the backpack size, but no bag at all - hardcore.

• Like 1

Why couldn't you have been on UK12 earlier? I was wanting to get shot and stood on the ledge of the highest building for a whole hour for a video. Waiting. No one shooting me with my equipped M4. I was sad. You could have made my day.

I literally think this may have been me... I do remember the moment where I had scored an M107 and a DMR. I was wielding the M107 picking off some unsuspecting survivors below. I was sitting on the front right hand corner of the building. I scored of some sniper on the building next to me, next to the med tents across form the hospital. It was lovely, until I got shot in the back by you, of course -_- Oh, and you disconnected with your loot right after. SERVER HOPPER! Haha, I'm joking :P Enjoy the loot, even though you probably lost it too XD

Was this on top of the climbable tower in cherno ?, and i left what i could not carry man thought if your going to run back up it would be cruel to hide the bodies :P, there where two of you was that a friend ?

Edited by Standin

Haha, yeah there were about 4 of us scattered around Cherno and I dare say one of them was up there with me. I cannot remember. And yeah, the climable tower with the sign up there. There are two other lower tower things that look like 8 cylinders connected to each other on either side. A usual sniping spot for me and many others, just have to watch your back :P And yeah, I saw the body was still there :P I can honestly swear that was me XD So, are you still alive with all that loot? haha :P

I am yes, iv managed to escape the fires of cherno and later tonight hope to put the barrett and the range finder through there paces :P, your friend managed to shoot me with the dmr but fortunatly for me the lee enfield is alot more powerful did you manage to claim some stuff back ?

Yeah but I've probably died a fair bit after that. I get a little frustrated when I loose good shit and run around Cherno blood drunk with the Dinner Bell (Lee-Enfield)

But good luck with your loot. You'll need it. The luck and the loot, that is :P

• Like 1

Yeah but I've probably died a fair bit after that. I get a little frustrated when I loose good shit and run around Cherno blood drunk with the Dinner Bell (Lee-Enfield)

But good luck with your loot. You'll need it. The luck and the loot, that is :P

Yea seems to get me eaten alot , you to bud ill be thinking twice of dropping my guard up there again :cool:

I know you guys were joking about the backpack size, but no bag at all - hardcore.

I played the game for two weeks before I found out that the backpack actually had extra slots. Up until then I was making do with the inventory slots alone.

Ahahah, obviously you haven't played Arma previously :P A lot of my newbie friends didn't know about it until I told them either. But to be honest, the inventory system in this game is kind of odd...