Pilot of Pripyat

Welcome To The Zone Newcomers! I am Pilot.

Ah, so you finally made it! I am known as Pilot, I like to think its because of my exceptional navigation skills, but I am sure others will tell you otherwise. Now don't be fooled by my boyish looks! This new face may be young but I have spent a very long time in this "New Zone" of Chenarus, and know the lay of its land very well. So well in fact that it has begun to bore me, so I decided it was time to use my considerable knowledge and skills to help those in need. I offer up my services as a guide to those struggling to get on their feet for a small fee, just come back here and tell everyone that it was I, the talented Pilot who showed you the ropes, as I wish to eventually guide people along the safe routes to the dangerous areas of this zone (My zone was surprisingly hospitable compared to yours I might add, sometimes I feel as though I am the only friendly face in it!) for small fees like second hand loot.

But for now, the humble Pilot is at your service, tell me what you need publicly here or privately and I will see what I can do.

Services Offered:

• Tour Guide (You wish to visit cherno safely? Let me show you how)
  • Survival basics (No stop trying to hit the boar with the knife, you use that to gut it!)
  • Basic Equipment Procurement (Everything an aspiring S.T.A.L.K.E.R. needs to make it 20 feet in the zone)
  • Bodyguarding (What, you want me to go first?)
  • Artifact Hunting (These artifacts look exactly like the helicopters the major was investigating!)
  • Vehicle Procurement/repair
  • Sniper Removal (Message me if there's a serious bandit problem on your server, and I will see what I can do)

DURING ANY EXTREMELY DANGEROUS OPERATION I WILL OUTFIT YOU ON YOUR WORD YOU WILL RETURN MY GEAR UPON COMPLETION. ANYONE WHO FAILS TO DO SO WILL BE ADDED TO A LIST HERE.

See you around S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!

Edited by Pilot of Pripyat
  • Like 6

wut? Are you lost my friend?

Methinks you do not understand people who actually roleplay a game like this. Let me translate for you.

He wants to help new players learn how to play, because the rest of the game has become boring to him. Or would you rather him do the same thing as every other bored over equipped player and shoot newcomers on the beach?

Edited by TheXenophobe

I wanna hear about what plane did you fly before the zombie acolypse!?

Navigation skills are quite useful, people shall pay for that, with beans or something.

Would you like to play on my server possibly with HDS? :P Could use someone like you! That's if you're skilled enough.

Edited by Venzire

I wanna hear about what plane did you fly before the zombie acolypse!?

Navigation skills are quite useful, people shall pay for that, with beans or something.

I am not that kind of pilot my friend.

Would you like to play on my server possibly with HDS? :P Could use someone like you! That's if you're skilled enough.

It is entirely dependent on your needs, if you need a guide or your new members trained I can help with that. But at the moment I know very little about you other than your server looks to be running a stable zone. We would have to speak more about this proposition.

• Like 1

I've got no new members for you to train we're "Zone" Vets atm. (Hiro and I are.(Hiro is co-founder of HDS) I simply ask if you'd like to play on my server for a bit possibly next hot fix due to the amount of problems in 1.7.2. By play I mean you play for a bit I may meet up with you and could idk do something.

What I'm trying to say is that you may be a useful asset to HDS and I'd like you to join after I get to know you of course.

Edited by Venzire
  • Like 2

Ah, I appear to have dozed off... But yes I am well equipped, with what is a private matter. I do not need any less than friendlies asking for my "help" and shooting me in the back.

I started on DayZ about a day ago with some of my friends and Pilot. Pilot helped me out actually more than my friends and taught me almost everything I need to know so far. And he got me geared up nicely too B) I would recommend his services too anyone.

• Like 1

So let me get this straight, Your offering newcomers a chance to ride on your back while you hold out your arms and go "meeeowwwwwwwwwn" all the way through your tour?

I doff my hat to you Sir.

Pripyat!! what a place!!

You're doing a brave thing OP. Good luck; I think you may need it.

Why yes defecus, but unfortunately life has come in and forced my available times to be only on the weekends.

So yes I will stil help, but only on weekend

Pilot's is Open for Business! Post here or use Private Message to request assistance!*

I have the hero skin from all my time spent as nice guy, so it should be easy to recognize me, and easier than trusting someone in a ghillie suit!

*Please note that if you have the bandit skin I will require an explanation and make you change into a ghillie or camo clothing (which I will provde), as I do not want to attract friendly fire. If you do not explain that you have the bandit skin and I see it on you when I reach the meeting place, all you'll hear from me is the crack of a rifle, or the whisper of a suppressed weapon.

• Like 1

I'd like to say that Pilot has been of great assistance on the private hive I play on, and would recommend his services to anyone, why there was even a time that he assisted a complete stranger who shot him in the head after being given a weapon, and then pilot simply went helping more newcomers on the beach

Circumstances have changed, I am now available at any time. Please feel free to Message me on these forums or on the Haven DayZ Australia Server Forums where I am an Administrator.