Sign in to follow this  
Bottlerocket

Zombies are NOT over-powered in 1.7.2

Just putting these scrren shots up to show how close you can get to a zombie while prone and not have it aggro.

Too much misinformation on the forums right now about Zeds aggroing from 100 mettres while you're stealthing. This is not the case - pics taken 12/7/12post-17701-0-00127600-1342093002_thumb.jpost-17701-0-17243900-1342093114_thumb.j

They are still underpowered.

Agro zed, OMGOMG run in forest. Profit.

Yeah zombies in this game to me are just in the way of me trying to kill others or loot stuff, i'm not afraid of dying from them anymore because I know they'll have to swarm me to do it lol

Zombie in first pic can't see you as they have tunnel vision (can only see in front of them). Second pic is the same as you are off to its left. If it had turned left just the slightest it would have come straight for you.

But yes you ARE right. Zombies are NOT overpowered. People just run through towns and expect to be able to lose zombies by running round a corner....

at night time you can sprint around in plain view of zombies. and there isn't many of them it would seem, idk they seem piss poor, anything but OP

I agree , they arn't overpowered now that you can lose a group of zeds so easily. Makes it alot easier to gain basic loot after spawn as you can sprint round town, losing a group of them by running through a few buildings.

Zombie in first pic can't see you as they have tunnel vision (can only see in front of them). Second pic is the same as you are off to its left. If it had turned left just the slightest it would have come straight for you.

But yes you ARE right. Zombies are NOT overpowered. People just run through towns and expect to be able to lose zombies by running round a corner....

Ah - should have stressed that I was in that position for a while and they looked right at me. Just difficult to get a decent pic as they keep moving around.

Ill just post my 2 cents here, To me it only seems to be Zombies that are in towns wearing the green shirts ( i think ) can spot you from 100-150 meters crouch running. The military zombies are still the same from last update for sure, spent all day at NW airfield.

zeds are glitching out randomly its not when you prone its when your crouched running with 1 sound and a zed comes runing from 150+ m away after you but zeds that are 50m or so away from you dont agro you