Sign in to follow this  

I'm leaving the game, Been here for about 2 months, most frequent on EU 404 & SE 12, Game is fun and all, But i'm just bored of the realism aspect, Having to go into towns every time i die because i lose everything, Or because i need more food is a pain in the ass, Cant get the hunting knife to work, ect.

The game is fun and all, Might come back when it's in beta or retail, Just to see if it's improved from hardcore gaming to more softcore zombie survival.

Oh well.

Peace out and.

Good luck Developing this Fantastic Mod, Devs.

• Like 1

Right clicking doesnt work, Mousewheel doesnt work. Knife just in general doesnt work for me.

Anyway, I'm mainly just bored of the game, Bullets are made out of paper, Too many bandits for my liking (The Stats can say how many bandits are alive, But not how many are on my server currently, shooting at me.)

The game is fun and all, But i'm not hardcore enough to play it basically.

Just to see if it's improved from hardcore gaming to more softcore zombie survival.

My guess, not gonna happen.

And for the knife, after killing an animal, you need to middle mouse on it and select "gut animal", it's the only use of the knife ATM.

Edited by MeDuzZ-

I'm leaving the game, Been here for about 2 months, most frequent on EU 404 & SE 12, Game is fun and all, But i'm just bored of the realism aspect, Having to go into towns every time i die because i lose everything, Or because i need more food is a pain in the ass, Cant get the hunting knife to work, ect.

2 month and did not learn how to use knife ?! some dudes are realy slow - and its not a game foult

• Like 1

If Rocket sticks to his guns, this will never be another shitty "Softcore" zombie survival game.

Goodbye, nobody cares.

The game is exploding while its in a "hardcore" state. Going soft core would turn the game in just another mindless shooter. The fact that the game is so high stakes is what makes it fun and special.

The more HC they make it the better, IMO.

Well.. you kill an animal you see.. and then you walk over to it and use your mouse wheel to gut the animal.. Simple

I think too many ppl play this game that really should not. I often stand on the beach with my m107 shouting at newbs to go back to cod or wow or l4d or wherever they came from. "Swim back to the sea!!" i shout.

They never listen... usually the last thing that goes through their mind is one of my 50 cals

pmsl.

• Like 2

One, you can't figure out the knife after how long?

Two, if you want a 'softcore' game (which to me is NOT an improvement for a hardcore game) there is Dead Rising 1+2, Left4Dead 1+2, Dead Island, Dead Frontier and many others, depending on what you like.

Three, no one will miss you. This game has the population of MMORPGs, with more servers (though that is based on limited populations per server more than much else) and more players than most AAA MMOs. You are 1 amongst an uncountable many, and the only thing you will see is people laughing at your inabilities to use a knife to gut animals for meat.

Oh, this game isn't for everyone. Don't make posts claiming to be leaving, most people don't care. Thanks for helping to test the alpha.

Edited by Zeromentor
  • Like 1

I love how most of us don't even care, but we just sit here and reply to these threads for the shits and giggles. I honestly think, sometimes, we're just trying to top each other in who can say 'goodbye' in the strangest/most long-winded/most-assholish way.

The Hunting Knife is not a weapon.

It's a tool to be used in gutting animals.

You kill an animal - any animal - and scroll your mousewheel near them.

You'll get an option "Gut animal", which will create a set amount of Raw Meat into the carcass.

And then you just need firewood with a hatchet and make a fireplace with a box of matches.

most-assholish ahahahahahhaha amazing

Some people just don't get this game. They want it watered down like the rest of the AAA tripe.

This is not a game designed to have a broad appeal for the lowest common denominator, this is a game for the few who crave the cold, cruel, brutal challenge that comes with this very rare kind of game.

• Like 1

The game is fun and all, Might come back when it's in beta or retail, Just to see if it's improved from hardcore gaming to more softcore zombie survival.

Oh well.

Peace out and.

Good luck Developing this Fantastic Mod, Devs.

im sry to be harsh but no one on these would give a fuck if u died in rl, so why the hell would they give a shit if u leave the forums? uve wasted ur time by posting this thread.

Edited by Ballistixz

I don't understand - 2 months is a typical amount of time to get bored with a game. Even if this game was everything you wanted, you'd get bored still.

I try to use knife like CoD, why it no work? lol

go play some mario party or something else close to your skill level.