Matty139

Introduce yourselves

I haven't even played DAYZ a minute jet. But installation is allready complete. hopefully i can play at the weekend.

since i read about this, i thought that is a damn fine gameplay idea. :-)= And I loved OFP very much...

is there a beginner guide? can the character progess be saved?

Edited by toadie
  • Like 1

Hi Guys IG name is Nouchine and I am still discovering the game, what an awesome game by the way! I do not really have anybody to play with so I guess I will be swingin by the campfire or guild spot. See ya In game

Hey everybody, my name is Ryan, but I will be going by Mansaw here and in game. It's a goofy name, I know but it has a good story haha. Anyone interested in being friendly can ask me to tell them said story =].

I haven't yet played DayZ but I just finished reinstalling arma 2 on my computer because I found this mod. I've been bragging all day about how I get to play what is basically the walking dead online (im sure you havent heard that one before...)

I've also been lurking the forums and would love to make a few new friends.

I plan on being a friendly player. I'd much rather enjoy the thrill of looting buildings and finding cool gear with friendlies than just mindlessly killing people.

About me, I'm just a 21 year old dude that plays guitar and listens to hardcore. I'm a nice dude so come find me or chat sometime.

Thanks for reading my semi lengthy intro =P. Shoot me a private message if you want to hook up in game and teach me some things.

• Like 1

Sup folks, I'm Phil ([Logistic] Phil in-game). I kill basically anything that moves o7

Hi everyone!

My name is David and I live in Costa Rica. My in-game name is McLovinCR... I don't have a particular server but US 631 is getting my attention right now.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi guys. ( n gals). didnt want to but here goes..

Gamer from way back. i was brought up when if you smacked someone and they went down, you let them get up.

I keep the faith in game and in life, i will treat you the same. im all for coop playing. but im not a bleading heart. been married with kids and divorced and married again. Despite all this i have remained true to myself. a gamer at heart.. From SPACE INVADERS to dayZ..

im in a clan and we are coming. (dods) SAW. if you call friendly. i wont shoot. first time after that. ITS on

look forward to some exciting times. This game is big folks. be ready

I haven't even played DAYZ a minute jet. But installation is allready complete. hopefully i can play at the weekend.

since i read about this, i thought that is a damn fine gameplay idea. :-)= And I loved OFP very much...

is there a beginner guide? can the character progess be saved?

No saving. when your dead. its start over. TIP. play with a friend. it works. good luck . oh ya. be a friendly not a dick. (no offence to all you shot everything that moves players) when your dying and a random saves your ass you will know what im talking about

hello im Lt.Bryce

I am a killer killer, meaning i kill the killers in arma. i am also am a team player. that's it really..

Hey, I'm Nate. Very new, always interested in meeting new people who are more of a "talk first, shoot second" type of peeps. I haven't found a server to stick to yet.

If you'd like to game with me; send a PM here or message me on steam (natey2k4).

Let's kick some zombie butt! :P

• Like 1

Hey everybody, I'm Sol. I'm on my second day of the game and lookin to meet up with some friendlies to survive. I'm more of the "help the pack and the pack will help you" kinda players.

I'm in the US west and lookin for a good server to stick with. Got my game through steam (solwindjenkins) and have skype. PM me here or steam.

See ya in game

I am Phantom, and my team is made up of Ghost and Spectre, together, we form the [REC] clan. We've been backstabbed too many times, so we'll shoot you down in cold blood if we see you armed.

New player been following this for about a week and finally had to get it. Friendly looking for other survivors to group together with, but make no mistake I will raise my gun quicker than you if I feel I must.

Edited by jaevyn

Hi all,

My name is Sondra, I am so noob at this game that I haven't even seen a gun on the ground yet lol. Been killed by someone and that is my story so far.

I live in Australia and am happy to meet up with anyone, help would be very much appreciated.

Hi,

I'm AL, I'm a newbie. I lost my bag while being chased by Zombies when I was playing with my Crappy computer almost 2 weeks ago hahaha.

Now that I have my new Computer, I kill Zombies with my Hatchet as a revenge.

My Time Zone is GMT +4.

P.S.

I'm friendly so don't kill me. XD

hi all im greg been playing for a week now just got killed a noobish death tryed to throw granade at someone that was holding me in barn and killed my self had loads of good stuff had akm revolver gps,map,watch,compass, tent, alice bag, loads of beans about 5 cans,hunting knife axe, so well gutted got to start over

Edited by Scarabvw

Hey, I´m also new here and to DayZ. Played it for one week so far, so still a noob, but I shoot my way through the Zombies...

And I would love to eventually meet some Players who won´t try to shred you into pieces as soon aus you meet.

hello! my name is.... i cant remember... violets are blue, roses are red i have alzheimers cheese on toast...

Hi all. Been playing mostly with a friend for a bit now. I go by Tenshi when I play, and have been sticking with a rookie server for the most part until I get the hang of things. I've got myself decently established with enough gear to hunt and survive on my own with having to occasionally run out to find pepsi or similar supplies.

Oh! Hello there! You don't look like a bandit, far from it!

I am 9Ball, an adherent to the Lord of Beans.

Now that I am Russian, I have come to this great land, the birthplace of Zedheads, to seek my very own beans!

We are all amidst strange bandits in a strange land. The flow of server connection itself is convoluted, with hackers a decade old porting in and out. The very fabric wavers, and loot spawns shift and obscure. There's no telling how much longer your server and my client will remain in contact. But, use beans, to summon one another as friendlies, cross the gap between the servers, and engage in JOLLY CO-OPERATION.

Of course, we are not the only ones logged in on this. But I am a warrior of the beans! Spot my chemlight by it's brilliant aura! If you miss it, you must be blind!

hi all im DeKz been playing for a couple of days now and would like to meet up with sum real friendlys. hit me up if u wana play with a non dickhead

Hi everyone, I'm not new to DayZ. My ingame nick is "low4d" so if you'll meet me, we can be friends! You can add me as a friend here on that website and we can play.