Matty139

Introduce yourselves

Game names: Sloth or Etziel - i am changing to Etziel but i keep forgetting once im on :P

Hi all,

im a Survivor of the zombie apocalypse on U.S 811 i dont really venture from that server as i believe tents dont cross servers :S ?

anyhow, hope to find a few TRUSTING survivors to hunt for bandits :D

hello everybody, my name is Nick- just downloaded and setup DayZ after i heard all the buzz, would like to meetup with other friendly players, not sure yet which server to select

• Like 1

HELLO!!! im reggie in dayz. From vancouver actually. Would like to have a trusted group of players since ive only been seeing "aggresive" people...=\ i really dont have much but the wait till get shot attitude of mine is not really working for solo.

Hello, my name is derrick or scumbagcamper in game.

I rage on the forums more than i play.

I am a nurse irl who only works 2 days a week because i still live with my parents.

hey ppl KZK is my name in dayz aswell same name i play on the US servers im in elektro now with a AK need ppl to join in a group i have teamspeak and skype :)

thanks for reading

Edited by KZK

Hi there, I'm teas926 (same name in game) and have only been holidaying on the idyllic Chernarus since Tuesday. I'm a long time player of Arma since Op Flashpoint in 2001 and all the series since. Hailing form the UK I use those servers only as the ping is terrible on a dongle for international games. I have only met two fellow survivors one of which put a shotgun in my ear and stole my morphine. Anyway I'm keen to find a UK server with like minded men and women to team up with. Thouroughly enjoying the mod so far, although it is the most unforgiving thing I have ever seen.

Peace

Hello I am Kealtoast in game, but Kevin is my real name. I am a big fan of zombie survival games. I Just got the game and cant put it down. I am a friendly player, mainly play solo but always down to team up.

Hey, Im Collin from PA.

My in game player uses my game, and I play on US servers, usually. I've been playing for a few weeks now, so I know a few tricks and good loot and hiding spots. Hit me up if you want to squad up!

Hai,

I go by the name of Fish and I lurk on EU servers mostly (most notably DE336, LU168 and UK204). I have been on DayZ for a few weeks now, I usually play with my friend, as you well know DayZ is probably the only game in which running around for hours is entertaining, provided you are not alone.

I am always friendly, unless you are a dirty bandit sniping me from your dirty little camping hill... in which case I will hunt you down and you will regret not killing me in the first place. I am no fan of bandits, as you can tell. :)

If I am in the area and you need help, I will provide what assistance I can!

hello.

my name is duoSurvivor24. (kelvin in game) and i am no bandit, i belive in zombie apocalypses, we all have to pull togeather to survive, and that is what i am about, teamwork.

if you ever are in the area, and need my assistance, do not be afraid to ask.

happy surviving.

G'day, I'm Olisonera, though in game I go by Von Stykie. I generally play on Australian or New Zealand Servers, mostly SG3. Have been playing DayZ for a few weeks now, so I know to be weary of most folk. In the real world I'm an Emergency Services Team Leader, and seeing as art immitates life I try to help folk if they're friendly... and lightly armed... and stay where I can see them. This has gotten me killed a few times. Currently I haunt the forests between N/W Airfield and Devil's Castle so if you do find youself in a server with me feel free to swing by and stock up on cooked meat, I always have plenty.

Note: I respond positively to folk who attach green chemlights to themselves and holster their weapon.

I'm Zooks, and I'm a sociopath. Don't let me find you in game, I'll attempt to rip the life from your body at any cost. If you see me? Kill me. Because if you don't, I'm sure as hell going to kill you. Have a nice day.

Hello Archaman here goin by Miko in game got this game recently due to youtube and is my current mod obsession to date aside from skyrim mods. Even though i die a lot often with having some decent gear and mostly due to PK'ers i still love this game. Well good hunting!

I'm in Korea and need some people to team up with or at least help out occasionally, hopefully without shooting each other. I'm Reggie[MF]Watts or MintyBadger. Help me, I'll help you. The people on the Korean servers are even bigger PK'ers and cannibals than the American servers...but I don't have many alternatives...the ping rates on this peninsula suck balls.

Hello there, I am Joseph (in Arma called Jos3ph). I am a friendly solo-player who wants to team up with few other friendly players. I mostly play DE or UK servers. :)

Hi, Fistofbrick here. Same name in-game, tend to avoid others for fear of being shot. I try to play whatever servers have the best ping for me. I've never shot another survivor, and don't plan on it anytime soon :)

Heya, Alex here, new to the forums. I've been playing the game for a little under a month now, loving it so far. Generally play with two of my friends, otherwise I'm a fairly timid survivor in the game. You'll find me shouting "friendly" whilst sneaking around Elektro. Yet to kill another survivor, but I'll shoot back if you shoot first

Hi guys!

I am not an experienced player in Dayz(I play this game only for about three weeks), but I like it's atmosphere. Usually, I play solo, but I am tired because of that God damn bandits. That's why I am looking for cooperation, besides, for me it would be more interesting to play with other person. So, if you are English speaker and if you would like to join me in Dayz - welcome to my PM.:)

Hi there, my name is Martin I'm from Slovakia and I like realistic games and playing guitar :)

Edited by Matqo

Howdy, name is Charles, and I am the sort of guy who risks everything he has by saying friendly, or by mowing down zombies chasing another survivor. I have never shot first, and even if you shoot in my direction I will usually take cover and insist that I am friendly before booking it as far as I can get away from you.

Username on Skype is annualmissleman, for those looking to buddy up, but please be fluent in english.

Steam Name is Charloftis.

Name's Buckshawt.

I'm a survivor. I scavenge, I declare friendly, I set up camps and try to avoid causing trouble. I'm a friendly guy, I have no problem working in tandem with other survivors! In fact, I prefer it. I just wish most people would understand its easier to find good loot if you team up with another survivor, instead of shooting him to get his hatchet and 1 chemlight.