MalleusX

Gillie suits still glitched?

I just found a gillie suit but I heard that they are currently glitched and will drop all of your loot when put on. Has this been fixed since the patch? If not is there any word when it will be, I really want to put this thing on.

I don't think it's fixed but if you decide to test it out let me know. You don't lose your backpack.

No. I think they have been fixed. I put one on this morning, and still have my Alice backpack, bizon and as50.

But it's a alpha so you do realise that while this is okay now you still will lose all your gear eventually.

I just found a gillie suit but I heard that they are currently glitched and will drop all of your loot when put on. Has this been fixed since the patch? If not is there any word when it will be, I really want to put this thing on.

ghillie*

Glitched? No. But they have been changed. Instead of giving you camouflage whilst among foilage, you get a new super power. You swim! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE! IT'S AMAZING!

You can swim in houses, in the dirt, in concrete, WHATEVER! The whole word is just one big swimming pool for you when you put on your brand new spanking ghillie suit.

*side affects may include: losing said ghillie suit, losing your whole inventory, losing your sanity.

Enjoy =)

• Like 1

I just tested it, and it is still glitched. Also, if you put on civilian clothing there is a chance that you lose your backpack and all the contents in it that just happened to myself and a friend recently.

How about this: I find a ghillie suit, put it in my inventory, go onto a server running an older version (1.7.1.5) and put it on there, then log back into a 1.7.2 server. Has anyone tried this?

How about this: I find a ghillie suit, put it in my inventory, go onto a server running an older version (1.7.1.5) and put it on there, then log back into a 1.7.2 server. Has anyone tried this?

had camo before the update, it did not go over, as im civi skin now...

I've tried the camo skin today.. dumped all my gear into a tent and then used the skin.. I got the swimming animation for a couple of seconds and then I got back to normal.. the camo skin disappeared and I am still in normal survivor skin

don't know if I would lose items if I had any but the skin doesn't work for sure

Don't use the camo clothing or the ghille I know a couple people who tried and the glitch is still there.

So if i were to play on only 1.7.1.5 servers this shouldn't be a problem...right?

Glitched? No. But they have been changed. Instead of giving you camouflage whilst among foilage, you get a new super power. You swim! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE! IT'S AMAZING!

You can swim in houses, in the dirt, in concrete, WHATEVER! The whole word is just one big swimming pool for you when you put on your brand new spanking ghillie suit.

*side affects may include: losing said ghillie suit, losing your whole inventory, losing your sanity.

Enjoy =)

I noticed you actually run faster with ghillie suit so yeah superpowers are true.

So if i were to play on only 1.7.1.5 servers this shouldn't be a problem...right?

I wouldn't. Me and my mates all had ghillies and then jumped into a server that said it was 1.7.1.5 and it wasn't, it was 1.7.2 and we lost our ghillies. We were even running 1.7.1.5 as well, so we lost out even before updating. That, plus there are very few servers now that are running 1.7.1.5, and even if they say they are, they may well not be.

If I was you, i'd keep it in my back pack, and not put it on until the devs have confirmed a fix, or the next patch.

I wouldn't. Me and my mates all had ghillies and then jumped into a server that said it was 1.7.1.5 and it wasn't, it was 1.7.2 and we lost our ghillies. We were even running 1.7.1.5 as well, so we lost out even before updating. That, plus there are very few servers now that are running 1.7.1.5, and even if they say they are, they may well not be.

If I was you, i'd keep it in my back pack, and not put it on until the devs have confirmed a fix, or the next patch.

if i survive that long... xD thanks for the advice