Tabris07

You know you play DayZ too much...

When you pack an emergency kit, so you have more than just bandages and asprin when the real apocalypse happens.

Edited by bad_mojo

when you read in news about crashed heli - first thing what comes in mind is you need to go and loot it :) - that was yesterday :)

from skype:

[12.07.2012 23:47:56] V3C1C: http://www.tvnet.lv/zinas/kriminalzinas/428912-riebinu_novada_avarejis_helikopters

[12.07.2012 23:48:19] Onka: loot

[12.07.2012 23:48:20] V3C1C: heli crash saite (y) \o/ (beer)

When seeing a Mountain Dew in real life gets you exchited.

• Like 1

When you eat canned goods cold, from the can, without a spoon.

When you forget that loot does not respawn in your pantry.

Yesterday I purchased a hunting knife, a water can, and some waterproof matches and a machete for cutting wood =D

When seeing a Mountain Dew in real life gets you exchited.

This. This a hundred times.

u played dayz to much..when u buy yourself a ghillie suit and prone around the fields...

Does everyone here have to be a dumb fucking kid that jokes about serious conditions that impact millions of lives daily?

You're a fucking piece of shit.

lol 9/11, cancer, AIDS, famine, genocide lololol

• Like 3

When you see another human being IRL for the first time in five days and the first thought that pops into your head is: "Oooh, survivor!"

(Happened to me yesterday.)

When you eat canned goods cold, from the can, without a spoon.

I um.. may have had this for lunch today...

beansk.jpg

(They're actually really good, just kind of expensive around here)

When you wake up, realizing that you dreamt that your dayZ character was killed by a sniper

When you wake up, realizing that you dreamt that your Dayz character just sniped a survivor.

Basically, I have barns near me that look pretty much EXACTLY like the longbarns in-game, and I always have that inclination to check it...

When you salute to random people you see on the road.

When you see someone with a big backpack and yell "friendly!" at them, only to sucker punch them and steal their backpack

• Like 2

u know u played to much dayz when ur walking in the park and u see some1 u go prone and start stalking them

I keep hearing the sound you make when going prone in a forest as soon as I read or hear the word...

Oh, yeah, you know you played too much when you associate common words with the corresponding sound-effect in DayZ.

Or when you try to visualize a RL scenery and are unable to not use textures and/or models from of DayZ.

When you see another human being IRL for the first time in five days and the first thought that pops into your head is: "Oooh, survivor!"

(Happened to me yesterday.)

Thanks, I am not alone in not seeing other humans in RL for several days or even over a week.

when you wake up still holding down w :S

Steam overlay = autorun. I have fallen asleep I think twice while traveling (once on a bicycle and once when crawling with broken bones). To be fair, though, I really wanted to find a good place for my bicycle and I was not in a good area... I really liked that bicycle. I think it was my second one, out of like 4. That alone is an indication of time spent...

Edited by Athrins

I wear a wireless headset and just had a special moment:

I went prone, went to the head, and just as the first drops of spent beer hit the porcelain, it started raining in-game, and I thought....synchronicity.

When I see a guy walking down the street and I ducked behind a fence and shouted, "FRIEND OR FOE?", then thought "wait, this isn't my computer."

When you go for a walk outside and this is all your brain wants to see

VvB34.jpg

Edited by Alpo