master721

I Spawned In Novy Sobor (normal or glitch?)

I spawned in Novy Sobor inside a building (not actually inside the building but in the walls, but I could walk out of the walls fine). Is this a normal spawn or a glitch? I heard it's normal but it's very very rare. So is this suppose to happen?

Edited by master721

It's a rare spawn plus glitch. I spawned inside a building inside the walls and could not escape.

Me and my friend both spawned inside that building at the same time, you can get out if you keep running at the wall near the door we found out :)

Yeah it seems to be a bug, I've seen it a few times including on a Youtube video by Seananners.

I spawned there today as well. I was in the walls of the church but clipped right through when I ran towards the interior.

probably a glitch where the respawn reads your position at (0,0) which I think would be the middle of the map (aka around Novy)

happened to me as well but i beleive i spawned inside the floor of a red building. I've never been to novy sobar so i'm not sure if there was a building like that but it's only happened once and i couldn't get out

Yea I had been stuck in the debug desert for a couple of days; each time I tried to run out I got disconnected. Was about to just respawn, then I logged in and found myself in Novy Sobor, which I had never been to before. A bug fixed a bug, gotta love it :D

I spawned there once. What happened is my normal character (about 12 days old at the time) spawned at the debug plains when I connected, instead of at his normal position. I quickly aborted, and upon reconnection I was inside that building in N. Sobor. I managed to get out by moving to the outer part of the wall and using the vault button.

THEY TOOK THE RESPAWN BUTTON OUT!!! IM STUCK! D:

This :) . This city is know to be well populated, so go to a server with 50 players, and start to say in mic:

"Pussy, shoot me if your can"

This :) . This city is know to be well populated, so go to a server with 50 players, and start to say in mic:

"Pussy, shoot me if your can"

lol... that would be fun and all but i really want to play the game... :(