This is an alpha mod that is being tested by a vast 500,000 strong base of free-will testers.

A tester does not get annoyed by changes to the build and he does not whine about the direction the build is moving toward. He only proceeds to test and report problems with the build.

When the game is in beta phase, players are allowed to play the mod to iron out the remaining bugs and do the final stress testing.

When the game exits beta phase and the first release is made, then players get to whine about issues and direction or lack of.

Then they are reminded they are in fact playing a free mod someone used their own personal time to make for everyone else's enjoyment and that they should really not be whining at all.

QFT

Also, if OP had any idea what it takes to develop an experimental game like this that the world has never seen before(!), he would not be such a butthurt fucking crybaby.

FrankDaTank doesn't understand that an Alpha Test isn't about POLISH. It's about creating a feature-rich game.

Most features aren't added in a BETA. A BETA is for polish and bug fixes. An ALPHA is for adding features.

Say it with me: An ALPHA is for adding features. A BETA is for polish and bug fixes. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule (Falling off ladder w/ pistol, helicopters causing desync, etc), but the main purpose for an ALPHA test is to develop the features of the title. Bug fixing, while it is important, it isn't the focus.

To add, the rate that features are added or the priority of features are not even relevant. An Alpha is usually conducted internally - meaning, you are lucky to even be playing the game in its current state. Period.

Edited by PISTOLcm
  • Like 1

Im making a cake. -rocket

THIS SHOULD BE A FINISHED CAKE! -You

''But Im making it, right now, look'' -Rocket

''NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH Gimme cake NOAW! T_T -you

QFT

Also, if OP had any idea what it takes to develop an experimental game like this that the world has never seen before(!), he would not be such a butthurt fucking crybaby.

How am I butthurt? How am I crying? The only thing I am a bit upset with is the overwhelming hostility from the community. I am criticizing the game, perhaps you are truly butthurt for lashing out because someone criticized your precious DayZ.