Sign in to follow this  
Lobotohmy

How to make DayZ much more realistic

You only get one life. Ever. If you die, you are banned permanately. Just like in real life.

• Like 1

Well, if that was the case, this mod would run short of players real quick.

If you want permadeath hyper-realism take a hike and go to Somalia. No offense, but it is a game after all.

You get "banned" forever in real life? Oh lol.

Anyways, if this game was really trying for a "realistic" aproach, you wouldn't be able to go outside a house without facing countless zombies per street, the game is pretty empty on the number of zombies if you consider the actual world population. And due to that fact, there would be zombies spawning the woods as well, after all, they semm to aimlessly wander around, so of course many of then lose thenselves in the woods.

Edited by Ingway

Well, if that was the case, this mod would run short of players real quick.

If you want permadeath hyper-realism take a hike and go to Somalia. No offense, but it is a game after all.

Well, you are under the assumption that DayZ is a game and is meant to be fun.

Well, if it wasn't fun there wouldn't be much players would there? A game is supposed to be a form of entertainment last time I checked. DayZ is not a "survival simulator" to prepare you for some sort of zombie apocalypse/fall of civilization. It has elements of realism (I've been here for a while and hate that word already) which adds challenge. Challenge is good and can be fun. Some take this mod a bit too seriously imo.

e;

well well well

Edited by Private Poptarts

I face palm so hard everytime someone says this... if the game wasn't fun at all, it wouldn't be as popular as it is, in fact no one would play it. fun can be attained in many ways, in this case by being challenging and unique.

Edited by Ingway

Why do people say this, its the most retarded thing ever!!! :@

Example you buy a game you get one life then the game deletes its self from your hard disk!! Like wtf!!! :(

Stupid idea! Plus something like that would encourage hacking, dayz would be DDoS in no time!!!

Not matter what its a game and needs to be played ie You live you die to live again! ;)

I guess this is a serious suggestion made by a new member.

So I've moved it to the very Serious Suggestions Forum.

Have fun... :blink:

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 1