Sign in to follow this  
cjones636

I Can't even Play this game!!!

Once again for the new batch of newbies. GET OFF THE COAST.

Or learn how to run.

Just to say, none of my guys will do that xD, we'll have a reason for sniping you.

Fair enough!

Fair enough!

We are the honor bound bandits, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

If you don't want to die whole time,go to airfields,not main one,and get military loot there.

If you want to kill people in main cities,sneak into city,get on ladders of some high building and grief people with sniper.

Or,as I do,take tractor and keep grinding zed bones :)

Snipers are shit heads lets face it. Sniping is a bit like fishing, just shit and boring!

Sniping the 21st cenutry Tin can alley !!!

Snipers are shit heads lets face it. Sniping is a bit like fishing, just shit and boring!

Sniping the 21st cenutry Tin can alley !!!

Umad?

What is the point by the time you can snipe you will have good gear!

Some noob with an axe, you call that a target?

You can shoot me all day and I will still keep coming back playing my way, and not as some gimped up testosterone retard!

TOP TIP

I recommend a good game for snipers DUCK HUNT!

We have unlimited ammunition. So why not shoot some noob and make him butthurtly butthurt so he goes on this forum and whines about it, just like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu9fESAlGc4

In this movie the majority of other survivors enjoy all the killing. So why would a virtual apocalypse be any different?

hell even this other zombie apocalypse shows more people with a shoot on sight mentality.

I don't play like this, but I respect that its a valid methodology, and I enjoy hunting players who do play this way.

Edited by TheXenophobe

Where's a good place to find a compass?

Edited by cjones636

After getting killed by a hacker, going to balota, found an akm but no food/water, water flashing red I decide I must hit cherno..........I was sniped on the outskirts. Sniper kids deff love camping Cherno.

I Was just like to mention that when it's dark, if you turn your gamma all the way up, you can see without a flashlight (it's almost like night vision).. Just figured that out lol....

Shooting on sight =/= pro

Not shooting on sight =/= noob

This is the mentality that causes a persistent shoot on sight state in dayz. Also a reason that I beleive rocket tried to make super zombies....to make zombies relevant, rather than playerkilling all day.

asddff

Edited by nightpaws

I'm not dying in cherno, i'm dying as i'm starting off heading to cherno. I'm dying in koma and balota.

Then what's the problem? If you get sniped again and again you should change how you play or change servers. It's going to happen but it's less likely to happen away from these massive noob traps.

You have to get used to eventually being killed if you're going to enjoy the game. Just accept that you will die sooner or later. Even those rolling with the closest, most well organised group of age-old gaming buddies will still die eventually.

Learning how to stay alive for as long as possible is half the fun.

What's up with everyone shooting the living? they set back up in the woods are where ever and shoot you!! I Been to chernogorsk twice out of 20 tries because people lay and wait and shoot you! It just ruins the experience of this game and makes me not want to play any more, because there is no point.

/rant

There are two towns that're basically deathmatch maps for those who enjoy that guff. Elektro and Cherno. Simply don't go there.

The 'experience' of this game is very cutthroat and ruthless... just like how a post-apocalyptic place would be IRL. If you can't handle it, you're more than welcome to play another game.

The 'experience' of this game is very cutthroat and ruthless... just like how a post-apocalyptic place would be IRL. If you can't handle it, you're more than welcome to play another game.

Thats the spirit