lvg

[GUIDE - STEAM] To those spawning invisible / No Debug + Errors / Beta Update

If you've purchased CO and Steam reverted back to A2+OA, use this guide and look for the "STEAM - Beta Patch Install Instructions" + "_runA2CO_beta.cmd"

Good but i have new problems i joint all random server with dayz commander i have message error : cannot open file : .... \\dta\bin.pbo

help me !

Edited by Kingtiger1

Good but i have new problems i joint all random server with dayz commander i have message error : cannot open file : .... \\dta\bin.pbo

help me !

Sounds like the program (DayZ Commander) may not have 'premission' to read/open/write to the .pbo (ensure you run CO, DayZ Commander and Steam as admin. Right Click<Properties<Compatibilty<Priviledge Level<Check run as Admin)

An other possiblity may be that the beta exe is not installed, or installed improperly (not your fault, software is goofy like that ;) )

and the .pbo are 'locked' by the original .exe.

When you join a server and get the can not open x.pbo. You click "ok" and game shuts-down? I ask because, at times, I get cant find/open x file. I disregard, click ok and continue loading into game.

Single player gives same issues? (you may need to goto "Expansions" ingame and unselect all the expansions BUT "beta" and/or "expansion folder".

See if single player will 'boot-up' with the beta .exe. If you do not have a beat or expansion "Add On" Go back to the link I posted and do the beta install fron Step 1 again :blush: Make sure you set your Add-on Folders correctly. Non Steam & Steam

Sounds like the program (DayZ Commander) may not have 'premission' to read/open/write to the .pbo (ensure you run CO, DayZ Commander and Steam as admin. Right Click<Properties<Compatibilty<Priviledge Level<Check run as Admin)

An other possiblity may be that the beta exe is not installed, or installed improperly (not your fault, software is goofy like that ;) )

and the .pbo are 'locked' by the original .exe.

When you join a server and get the can not open x.pbo. You click "ok" and game shuts-down? I ask because, at times, I get cant find/open x file. I disregard, click ok and continue loading into game.

Single player gives same issues? (you may need to goto "Expansions" ingame and unselect all the expansions BUT "beta" and/or "expansion folder".

See if single player will 'boot-up' with the beta .exe. If you do not have a beat or expansion "Add On" Go back to the link I posted and do the beta install fron Step 1 again :blush: Make sure you set your Add-on Folders correctly. Non Steam & Steam

Thanks for solution but i can't open CO with OA i clic on play he ask me to play windowed or OA.

Ps : at every launch six launcher i have update of dayz or at every launch dayz commander i have update of arma II,HELP ME!

Edited by Kingtiger1

i did this, i only got onto one server and there was a blank map of rolling hills and i only saw one zombie... everything i try doesn't work!!!

when i tray to install the beta it says wrong CD key 

plz i jest bayed 16$ for it plz some one help me i tray every thing  but nothung helped  :( (sadface)