oleg86@msn.com

Am I the only one who lost ALL of my stuff with new patch?...

before the fix for the patch i'v only lost my gillie suit and thermal gun, now when i log in, iv got nothing :(

Edited by MadGelo
  • Like 2

What exactly are we trying to discuss? Yes, I lost all my equipment, but it's an alpha so I really couldn't care less. More fun trying to equip a fresh character than running around with the best weapons doing jack-shit but camp cities and kill people, but that's just my two cents.

Did you update correctly? Bad installs can corrupt your character.

It's not about corrupt character files. Equipping a Ghillie has a chance of despawning your items and the L85 thermal weapon was removed from the game (or bugged, unsure but everyone lost their thermal weapon)

I lost all my stuff as well but within 2 hours I was geared up again. No big deal. People need to remember this game is still in Alpha.

I lost all my stuff as well but within 2 hours I was geared up again. No big deal. People need to remember this game is still in Alpha.

The annoying part is when that happens again just as you have gotten your gear back together. Had that happen to me twice yesterday so right now im kinda fed up with dayz.

Yes i know its an alpha but this game is way bigger than a small alpha-test by now.

Its gotten too big for one or two guys to handle, Bohemia should take control (hey it probably sold more games than ArmA2 did by itself) and fix the more obvious bugs such as the sudden wiping of all gear, the "killer trees/bushes/doors", the god-awful inventorysystem where things disappear into thin air if there is not enough room in the backpack, the spawn-item cheating and wall/maphacking (!!!) etc.

This mod grew too fast.

Edited by Sgt.HL
  • Like 1

The fact that you think you're the only one who lost your shit really just proves how stupid you are.

I lost nothing, was not spawned anywhere but my previous location. Just another day in zombieland.