Legacy (DayZ)

PSA: Do not wear alternative clothing in 1.7.2.0!

i have a ghilli suit before the patch and dont logged in since the new patch.. should i wait until the fix comes out or what can i do ?

Do these problems also show up when you're not actually wearing a Ghilli suit, but just have it in your inventory (the package you can unpack)? I found a Ghilli suit package the other day and had read about the problems people were having with wearing it, so I decided to not wear it and leave the packaged suit in my inventory.

oooh no D: i found a Ghillie, put it on droped in the ground and where swiming there, lost all (!) my stuff, sad story. :C

Logged in after patch, ghillie removed from character but everything else was there. After dinner I log back in, see death screen briefly then appear in debug forrest with no items but my character was still alive (still had my zed kills). Exact same thing happened to my friend who was also a bush wookie. Now I can play the game instead of hiding all the time lol.

Edited by Dev

its just a huge ploy to get the wookies out of hiding! were on to you!

WOOKIES UNITE!!!!!

....oh wait you took my costume, I'm not a wookie anymore :(

warlord3000 i lost my suit in a 1.7.1.5 server. had my gear tho

The next ghillie i find i'll put in my backpack and try to survive till patch.

1.7.1.5 I had a camo suit on for almost a week. Played yesterday (hadn't updated yet) but lost my camo and had civi's on. Nothing lost in inventory though. Updated to 1.7.2 now, guess I'll just wait till suits are fixed until I put a new one on.

this happened to me too, in addition to this, i appeared to be under water for a second before getting teleported back on shore. where i walked around making squishi sounds (like i was walking in water)

was laughing as hell at the time untill i saw all my gear was gone x)

From my experience:

1. If you put on Camo/Ghillie right now you will lose your primary/secondary weapon and inventory

2. If you are wearing Camo/Ghillie it's gone for now(sad because I had had Camo for quite awhile and really liked the look)

3. If you are worried about spawning in and losing items do this: Spawn in on 1.7.1.5 and you will have items and be in Civies. Update then Spawn into 1.7.2 and you should be fine.

So are alternative clothing going to stay in? I could swear I read in a post by Rocket that he intended to take them out in this patch since they where rather hacked into the code by him in the first place.

I loved my ghillie suit so much and now its gone :(

Hope it will be fixed soon.

If possible when it will be fixed, add more outfits to DayZ

Great, the time the ghillie suits are useless, i find 3 in elektro...

I found a dead body with a ghillie on the inventory.

I was wondering why he hasn't worn it, but I've put it on myself and PUFF! all equip lost. Logged off, relogged in on another server, i was bleeding, and i died because i couldn't find a bandage (I was far from towns) so i bled to death from 10k.

There should be "Important News" or "Warnings" on Six Launcher startup prevending so many people losing their stuff.

• Like 1

So, any ETA on a small glitch fix patch?

Just started a few days ago and I'd love to rock some camo. Bit tired with the same look.

It didnt wipe my inventory, it just made my ghillie disappear. I guess I'm a lucky case d:

Told you not to log on. Oh well. More Ghillie goodness for me once this is fixed :P

• Like 1

Told you not to log on. Oh well. More Ghillie goodness for me once this is fixed :P

I logged on like that without reading this PSA first lol. I'm just glad I didn't lose my M107. :D