Ander (DayZ)

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

Any 1.7.2.1 server i try to log into immediately disconnects me from game. I suspect BattlEye

Edited by mishak

seems too work (hell yeah!!! :D ) if you are very patient with creating characters and loadings...arma x

Hi Ander,

just tested 1.7.2.1 and got into the game after like 3-5 min. waiting on the loading screen. Seems to be big improvement since ysterday i was not able to join any server. Kept all my gear from the day before yesterday but spawned at a different location.

Thx for the good work and keep going

Kurt

Did the server just crashed?

Edited by trnapster

Is the duping fixed? Cuz there was like 10 fences at balota airfields, and i doubt it spawns that many on same time :P

And is the guting "duping" thing fixed to? If more then one people gut on same time u get more meat

Where can i get 94705 beta? Servers have this but only available on Arma II beta downloading site is 94700.

Edited by mishak

Using Arma X 1.7.2.1/94700

1.Connecting Works fine.(takes a bit of time but works every try)

2.Every Time i log in i Pass out for 3 4 min.

3.In Some Areas the Infected are just sitting Down on the Ground and dont move.

4.Huge FPS issues! After 30min. its unplayable for me with 1500 Infected! im in Berezino and get 10fps(in 1.7.1.5 latest Beta i had 25-35 Fps in Citys)

5.Still get an Diff Caracter using ArmaX version,Cause ID changed to xxxxxxxAX while using Latest beta

• Like 1

I spawned in right where I disconned yesterday (I crashed in 1.7.2).

Zombie aggro seems perfectly manageable. I deliberately crouched around Berezino or a while, agitating the local zombie population in the open and among the houses and fences. I was still able to easily lose them by going indoors (despite the proliferation of annoying tank traps and wire fences on this server).

I drew a few into the forests and hills and was able to lose them through the trees and by lying down with enough of a lead.

Frame rates are good ( for me) and jump about 40% when inside.

It seems like bleeding is slowed down. Once I got hit, it seemed like I was losing at the rate of about 100-150 every two seconds or so.

I haven't been hit enough yet to figure out if the bone breaking thing is more manageable (still carrying some morphine, just in case!)

Sorry, I don't see an edit option so adding:

I disconnected and reconnected a few times without incident (no special skin, though I search for one).

With this test patch and the 94700 arma beta patch I was finally able to play on a server (I'm an arma x user) but I think I have a problem. I didn't play that long but in that time I didn't see any of the other clients and I said something in the group chat and no one answered. I don't know whether all of the other players just didn't want to chat at this moment or that the chat was broken.

Is this problem really a problem and if it is a problem is it caused by the test patch or my own stupidity.

latest hotfiy and beta patch 94700

fast connecting. 700 Z's. ghillie suit is gone. again in survivor skin. spawn point the same. still got all my gear.

Zombies walking (again?) inside buidlings.

Edited by Bezki

No need to keep repeating the zombies standing still, or framerate drops after you've been logged in for a while.

These are known issues (partially on purpose): Zombies stand at some times, Zombies dont despawn, Items dont despawn.

This has the impact of allowing us to catch issues with how client handles a lot of items/zombies.

We'll improve on this before releasing real patch.

The special skins still are borked upon login (we'll fix this too).

Items are old on this server so that's why you'll see already placed fences etc.

Vehicles does save. This is an actual server that is just converted to 1.7.2.1.

Sidechat is enabled for easier debugging (so people can talk). It will probably not be enabled on other servers yet ;)

Edited by Ander

With this test patch and the 94700 arma beta patch I was finally able to play on a server (I'm an arma x user) but I think I have a problem. I didn't play that long but in that time I didn't see any of the other clients and I said something in the group chat and no one answered. I don't know whether all of the other players just didn't want to chat at this moment or that the chat was broken.

Is this problem really a problem and if it is a problem is it caused by the test patch or my own stupidity.

You can't talk with users in Group chat. If Side Groups Chat is enabled, use that for comms. Or Direct Group for chatting with people in 40m radius (I think it's 40m).

Edited by tequilapuzh

After restart of PC and first disconnect seems to be working, just one infected saw me from far away others behave ok. Count of infected in cities and their movement adds to better feeling of being surrounded and will prevent more players from just running from buildings. :)

This patch worked very well for me.

I did not break my bones once! That was really exciting :D

Game went smooth with 500-700 zeds.

No remarkable strange behaviour of zeds detected.

Playing time was 12 to 2 pm, utc+2.

edit says: i died once and spawned in the ocean, then the 'you are dead' screen came up. Spawned at the coast after that. Don't know if this is caused by 1.7.2.1 or if this is a known issue.

Edited by Cpt. Foo

When could the "finalized" 1.7.2.1 (or if it will even still be that) be coming out?

Just to say, the decision to run test servers for pending updates is smart. It is an Alpha and thus we are all testers, but it's one with a quarter mil people and every patch to date has broken something which could have been seen from a bit extra testing. So good job and keep it up Dev team!

• Like 3

OK, I crashed while in a 'supermarket' in Berezino.

Not sure if it was the rain, but I was able to run, full speed, from the 'fire station' or schoolhouse or whatever there in Berezino all the way to the market south-east of there, on the road, in the rain.

I saw several zombies, some as close as maybe 30 meters, but they did not react.

After I crashed, I could not reconnect (only tried once, so far), and was stuck at 'Loading...'

OK, server is full :D

Loved seeing the zombie count approach 1,000 :o

Edited by Disgraced

Still not working for me. Okay, i think mine as another problem im stuck at "Loading" since DayZ v1.5.... 3 weeks!

You can't talk with users in Group chat. If Side Groups Chat is enabled, use that for comms. Or Direct Group for chatting with people in 40m radius (I think it's 40m).

thanks. I thought it was the group chat. So I think everything is okay for me :).

Needs another server! This one is full for a while, now....

EDIT: Oh, wait. I'm seeing 8-10 or so, now with 1.7.2.1.

I assume these are legit?

Edited by Disgraced

same problem here!

edit: where can i find this logfile? i'm just gettin the mentioned error message for a few seconds while loading.

look under

C > user > username > appdata > local > arma2 oa

for a file named

arma2oa.RPT

i think to see this file u need to change some settings in folderoptions.

like show all hidden folders and such settings.