Ander (DayZ)

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

Now it worked for my but still with gamma issues....and the msg "you have the wrong version of DAYZ_CODE..."

Zombies dont attack either, so i can take a "walk" through chernarus :D

But every time when i log out i start again in kamenka and lose my weapon....?

I am waiting for the official 1.7.2 hotfix to be released before I dare attempt to survive in DayZ again. It would be really nice to know if 1.7.2.1 is working so well that we can expect an official 1.7.2 hotfix soon or if it is going to take several days?

Could we get ANY info on the release of the hotfix please?

• Like 1

Could we get ANY info on the release of the hotfix please?

since noone posted a date, it looks like they need more testing.

are you helping with the testing? or are you just afraid to loose your shiney guns?

asking every 5 minutes for a release date won't make it go faster anyways.

ontopic: how is the density spreading? yesterday i couldn't find any servers pingwise playable in germany :(

maybe i was just to sleepy :P

Edited by Azrail

I am waiting for the official 1.7.2 hotfix to be released before I dare attempt to survive in DayZ again. It would be really nice to know if 1.7.2.1 is working so well that we can expect an official 1.7.2 hotfix soon or if it is going to take several days?

test the damn game. gear hugger. and yes 1.7.2.1 is much better. so go help us. Edited by Bezki

I'm joining the test server if there is progress in the desync problem.

running around alone and kill/loot is no problem in 1.7.2 but playing and interactive with others players is too laggy and it's desynched many times.

Hi.

As many has said; the 7.2.1 fix has not resolved the bad load times. It may have gotten slightly better but I havent noticed.

Also from memory of last night i DO NOT seem to recall it even beeing mentioned in the changelog?

The additional major issues has been a weird connection issue where a random person gets timed out from the servers.

When it happen to me it says no meesage recieved for xxx and after re logging i has been rolled back like 20 minutes.

At random times Ive gotten teleported to debug plains and the ony way to get out is to hit respawn. It happened the very first time 7.2.1 was loaded aswell.This is from the 7.2 patch, I havent seen this yet in the fix.

Currently the solution to the connection problem is to go back 7.1.5, load times are great.

In 1.7.2The fov fix on Zeds are great, the game plays much more fluid with better sync (as promised) the 50% sound reduced through walls works great.

Also id like to mention some suggestion.

According to lore, zombies are slow, dumb and hive minded. the biggest issue with the Zeds is, the regular zeds are all olympic runners. Only the creepers are slow yeah? I am pretty fine with there being more zombie classes wich of some are tougher ,faster more scary etc. This could even be used to strech out the progression of the game where you need to be able to take out a tough guy to get to the better loot.

Anyways, a but more variety wouldnt hurt there, and the olypic zeds has to be changed if this is to be the slightest realistic.

Those Z's who actually do run fast could be skinned with sneakers and shorts?

The hide body on players shouldn't be available.

Edited by Broo

Well I joined a low populated server around 20 or so players and noticed i could hear rain but not see it. I confirmed that it was raining because my temperature dropped when outside and would rise once back in a building. I asked if others had the same problem and 2 others also noticed this bug. One person said he couldn't hear or see the rain but his temperature was dropping while outside. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Well I joined a low populated server around 20 or so players and noticed i could hear rain but not see it. I confirmed that it was raining because my temperature dropped when outside and would rise once back in a building. I asked if others had the same problem and 2 others also noticed this bug. One person said he couldn't hear or see the rain but his temperature was dropping while outside. Sorry if this has already been posted.

That was me. But I did warm up on a fire. After that my temp was stable on 42C even if I was lying in the grass fpr like 15 minutes ;)

The 1.7.2.1 runs good on my machine.

Edited by FeeLiX

Oh the same question hotfix is ready to be released? We really wanna it. D:

The hide body on players shouldn't be available.

Actually, that's an awesome feature that rarely anyone uses.

For people that use it, they raid a body then hide it, It makes people think that those shots that were fired were at infected instead of a player.

You should learn to use that feature :P

they were ever gone?

All "Military Offroaders" (The landrovers not UAZs) vanished in 1.7.2

Any official word on if this works/fixes player ID's and the stuck at loading and character to create screens, for ArmA X users. If not, do you know what causes, and or are working on it to fix it in future versions? I would like a working version of this game to play, player ID problem isn't quite fun atm in 1.7.1.5 Keep up the good work and come up with solutions, im counting on you ;D. Cheers.

finally got it working with the latest patch and 1.7.2.1

Using Arma X with last beta patch. It doesn't work. Still stuck at "loading" page.

Me too.

Experimental 7.2.1 works for me, but it's reeeeeally frustrating to cannot play with my friends.

Still working well, so far.

I died at ne airfield, rspawned in kamenka. No problems

EDIT: Forgot to mention, when I joined the server, I got the stat table you see when you die but no "You are dead" background, then appeared in debug lands, then back to where I was, absolutely nothing in the inventory and my dead body right next to me with all my stuff intact.

This has just happened to me, and I can't fix , no matter if I roll back or anything else.. Help?

- ArmaX user

- no problems loggin in on SE 3

- no major bugs so far

- looted animals still despawn instantly

- night looks amazing now

looking forward to official 1.7.2.1 release

I can play again now using this release. I respawned so I lost that tin of beans I had and my hatchet boo hoo. Oh well lol. Quick question anything I find from this point on I'm gonna lose again when 1.7.2.1 becomes official?

- Been playing for approx a 3 hr session.

- No desynching at all in that session.

- It was night time and was very dark but not pitch black.

- Zed aggro seemed rational, although there was one incident where i was prone lying next to a fence in the dark, visual was @ 1.5, a zed walked right past me (so close it touched my elbow) without aggroing. Not sure if this is a bug or whether it may be possible to have that happen in those situations.

- by the time i left the server there was 1300+ zeds and my FPS was around 30.

- No bugs that i was aware of.

System Spec: i7-3770K @ 3.5GHz, Nvidia GTX 670, 16GB 1600mhz RAM, Win7 SP1.

Is it possible to clean the DB of one server only?

Yesterday on SE3 I came across a huge duplicated tents city (at least 20 tents, all empty). I think it would be great to wipe all the stuff from the server and run it with a fresh start.

The spot is NW of Myshkino btw, almost on the NS line that connects the 2 west deerstands.

Is it possible to clean the DB of one server only?

Yesterday on SE3 I came across a huge duplicated tents city (at least 20 tents, all empty). I think it would be great to wipe all the stuff from the server and run it with a fresh start.

The spot is NW of Myshkino btw, almost on the NS line that connects the 2 west deerstands.

Throw a grenade / Hit them down with your axe.

Throw a grenade / Hit them down with your axe.

Ah, but they will respawn on server restart.