Ander (DayZ)

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

SE 3 (ran a long time, lots of unspawned zombies so loading time is long), SE 4, SE 5, SE 6

CZ 01 CZ 02

arma X - 1.7.2 - 94700

I spawned in the beach and i lost everything. Is it possible to get it back cause it took me 6 dayz of surviving and get a very good gear and tents...

arma X - 1.7.2 - 94700

I spawned in the beach and i lost everything. Is it possible to get it back cause it took me 6 dayz of surviving and get a very good gear and tents...

Dit you read this topic:

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

This invitations extends to people who arent afraid of respawning your characters :)

Edited by paniohitus
  • Like 1

Just to say, the decision to run test servers for pending updates is smart. It is an Alpha and thus we are all testers, but it's one with a quarter mil people and every patch to date has broken something which could have been seen from a bit extra testing. So good job and keep it up Dev team!

This is so true.

In a former post I said you could tune a bit your realease lifecycle to have something like Debian ("stable", "testing" and "unstable" distributions). Except, Dayz is not stable yet, and we are all testing ! So these name would make no sense.

So this could be, for example, "GENERAL" and "LIMITED" releases. Only "LIMITED" releases with sufficient positive feedback would make it to "GENERAL".

It should be up to the server admin to have a "GENERAL" or "LIMITED" distribution server, but they should have to be clear about it (e.g. standard server tag : DEXX - LIMITED or USYY - GENERAL)

You could of course still have a couple of DEVTESTS servers with crazy stuff, such as zombies/items not de-spawning, etc !

In every testing community some people are willing to take more risks than others :)

I'm not saying you SHOULD/HAVE TO do this, but maybe you COULD :) Always up to you ! Keep up the good work anyway !

Edited by 3rwww1

arma X - 1.7.2 - 94700

You won't get anything back, we're here testing out the alpha, you can worry about stuff like that after the full release. :)

I just tried this on UK7, Ghillie's are working again now, didn't lose my gear when I put one on, so that's a thumbs up!

Zed's have mega vision, they will now spot you even if you are stood still, must be the ray casting working properly - it's pretty cool to be honest :D I ran up to one from behind and it didn't agro.

i cant join any server higher than 1.7.1.5 beta93965

tried 1.7.2 with beta 9444 = no chance to play

tried 1.7.2.1 with beta94700 = no chance to play

iv got ArmAX

here´s the error i got when i tried to connect (allways loading)

*** Player identity cannot be applied on person 2:0 (1d5ee040# 1055158: proxy_man.p3d REMOTE) - player 1799648825 not found
Client: Object 2:6 (type Type_89) not found.
"DAYZ: CLIENT IS RUNNING DAYZ_CODE "1.7.2.1""
"PLOGIN: Initating"
"PLOGIN: Player Model Exists"
"PLOGIN: Player Ready"
"PLOGIN: Requesting Authentication... (my ID ..AX)"
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
"PLOGIN: authenticated with : [,[],[],[0,0,0],,"1.7.2.1","",true,]"
"PLOGIN: Model was empty, loading as survivor"
Error in expression <_isNew>
Error position: <_isNew>
Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _isnew
"Attempting to switch model"
"[]"
"[]"
"Swichtable Unit Created. Equipment:"
"[]"
"[]"
"[[],[]]"
"[[],[]]"
"Attempting Phase two..."
Error in expression <_myBackpackWpns = [];
};
dayzLogin2 = [_charID,player,_playerUID];
publicVariab>
Error position: <_charID,player,_playerUID];
publicVariab>
Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _charid
=======================================================
had to close the game taskmanager

-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 006A1B03
Allocator: E:\Bohemia Interactive\Expansion\beta\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
graphics: D3D9, Device: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti , Driver:nvd3dum.dll 8.17.13.142
resolution: 2520x1575x32

finally im in the game.

tried 1.7.2.1 β 94700 and waitet aprox. 10min in loading screen,then i was on the beach and can play (SE3).

tried this also with 1.7.2 & beta94700 but no chance,kicked the game out of the loading screen after 20minutes.

Edited by peppa

Ghillie's are working again now, didn't lose my gear when I put one on, so that's a thumbs up!

Can anyone confirm this?

I've tried it a few minutes ago with my friend. First thing was, that when I've looked in some village with a binoculars, the zeds were just standig/sitting there, not moving at all. And than when we decided to go down there for some loot, we agroed few zombs at 20-30 meters while crawling. I dont know if this is to be fixed but if not it seems like a drastic change to increase the agro radius from 4-5 meters to 20-30.

You won't get anything back, we're here testing out the alpha, you can worry about stuff like that after the full release. :)

actually I think in this case you get your stuff back when you roll back to the older versions. I don't think this test saves your status to the main hive. I could be wrong though...

Can someone help me create a new topic?

Im trying to post my redesigned Inventory that I just made, and later I hope to somehow code it into the game, it uses a drop and drag system and is a thousand times easier to use.

I have made threads before, but now I cannot make threads, there is nothing that tells my why I cant make new threads or when I will be able to.

Please help.

I also cant seem to find a PM button on any of the moderators names.

Also no one responds to the support messages either.

Can someone help me create a new topic?

Im trying to post my redesigned Inventory that I just made, and later I hope to somehow code it into the game, it uses a drop and drag system and is a thousand times easier to use.

I have made threads before, but now I cannot make threads, there is nothing that tells my why I cant make new threads or when I will be able to.

Please help.

I also cant seem to find a PM button on any of the moderators names.

Also no one responds to the support messages either.

You're not allowed to make topics in this forum. Go to general discussion.

actually I think in this case you get your stuff back when you roll back to the older versions. I don't think this test saves your status to the main hive. I could be wrong though...

how i can roll back to 1.7.1.5 ?

another issue occured: it became quite hard to consume drinks and food (and bandages!!!)

because the right click icon would only stay for a moment...

so i need to be really quick about bashing left...but after a minute i got it...

sry i am no english native speaker!

for some reason i cant find any of the experimental servers.. any help?

Well looks like I will see you guys there :) I lost all my stuff the other day so why not?

You're not allowed to make topics in this forum. Go to general discussion.

I cant make threads in any part of the forum

I had a lot of the 'teleporting back' issues. I passed a particular building a number of times before being able to continue.

I got to a pond, drank a coke and went to go in to fill my empty water bottle. I was teleported back about 20 seconds, and after a few seconds, I made the 'coke drinking sound'.

I think that bugged my character or my gear, because I could not fill my water bottle after that, nor drink from the full one that I had.

On trying to disconnect to the lobby to attempt to re-log, the game crashed again. That's twice in a few hours of testing.

Same here, got rollbacked a couple of times

I cant make threads in any part of the forum

"If you are just registered then you cant create any topics until you get 10 5 approved posts.

Also some forums are denied to start topics by default members."

how i can roll back to 1.7.1.5 ?

you'll wanna roll back to 1.7.2 (if you were using 1.7.2.1)

Just played on SE3. No player lag, no loot spawning problems, alive zed count was around 870 running around in Cherno. I noticed crawlers didn't move, but they stood up and attacked when I got close. Some other zeds didn't move either.Cities drain a lot of fps, but that's not new I suppose.

Also, it was very quick to load in .

It was good to see sidechat enabled, I guess that's because it's a test build SE3 ran. Though, why not keep it enabled on some of the servers? (I'm gonna keep bitching about this lol). It's useful to communicate over long distances, and it can be amusing to watch it while running around in the wild.

Edited by Zorg

Well although i just lost all my gear to try this new patch out i must say i don't mind, I knew what to expect.

As for DayZ, It just seems much more fluid ... Smooth & logging in is lightning quick BUT Just broke my leg :( Ended up in shock, In pain & bleeding just from stepping over a tank trap in a doorway. Luckily i was right near a hospital in Cherno so managed to crawl to get me 5 morphine, Took some pain killers and ate plenty of meat to restore the blood.

Pretty happy so far.