Ander (DayZ)

Experimental 1.7.2.1 test patch

Still not working for me. Okay, i think mine as another problem im stuck at "Loading" since DayZ v1.5.... 3 weeks!

What version of arma are you using?? Arma CO or X? did you install the latest arma patch 1.60 and the latest beta patch 94700?

Well this is intresting . I am running Arma X so I am already used to bugs since one of the betas that messed us up.

This patch actually allowed me to play . But there are some major issues.

In both the lobby and after I spawn on the beach I get a bunch of red text with file directories. Some specfically pointing to my PMC folder and some other ones. Now Ithe text overlays with a message and the screen is blacked out , it asks me to revert to 1.7.2 as this server is running 1.7.2.1 . I instaled the things correctly I presume. But this is the best part. Some times the black out occasionaly goes away , and I can still move about , I even got the debug screen. Any idea to whats going on?

something weird happened at se3: i was at Kien(some hill south of krasnostav) and was not able to leave that place...

whatever direction i went i got warped back there :s

then i left the server and played on another and everything went fine.

so i stayed there for like 2 hours and found a bizon at a crash site and killed about 20 zeds...but when i changed to a third server i spawned at Kien again just how i left se3 (no kills no bizon, btw thats a nice weapon: 64 rounds with silencer :D)

btw thats a nice weapon: 64 rounds with silencer :D)
But you need 3 rounds to kill one zombie. :/I want moaar status updates. I hate waiting without knowing whats going on. Now you are testing the 1.7.2.1 hotfix but whats the progress? Edited by Robonator

aim for the head! :P

Sometimes its not possible ^^ or you will waste 2 shots in the air before the third hit the head :D

Sometimes its not possible ^^ or you will waste 2 shots in the air before the third hit the head :D

yeah in cherno i would never aim for the head... my fps drop so hard! it´s like a slideshow^^

yeah in cherno i would never aim for the head... my fps drop so hard! it´s like a slideshow^^

Thats why i am only in the north. I leave the coast/ spawnarea as fast as i can :D

So guys, when 1.7.2.1 is released will we be able to wear camo clothing again? Just wondering as i ran into cherno about an hour ago and got a guille suit from the Church and 1 from the 2stoy buildings :)

I had a lot of the 'teleporting back' issues. I passed a particular building a number of times before being able to continue.

I got to a pond, drank a coke and went to go in to fill my empty water bottle. I was teleported back about 20 seconds, and after a few seconds, I made the 'coke drinking sound'.

I think that bugged my character or my gear, because I could not fill my water bottle after that, nor drink from the full one that I had.

On trying to disconnect to the lobby to attempt to re-log, the game crashed again. That's twice in a few hours of testing.

Is this for f#@king real? We played on several servers, once we got disconnected, the other time we relogged and both times we lost every kind of progress and spawned on different spots of the map.

And what is the reason we're not allowed to start new threads? Holy shit..

Is this for f#@king real? We played on several servers, once we got disconnected, the other time we relogged and both times we lost every kind of progress and spawned on different spots of the map.

Are you serious? The 1.7.2.1 patch is currently in testing mode. In a alpha mod. You are suprised something went wrong?

Edited by alexthesoldier
  • Like 1

Are you serious? The 1.7.2.1 patch is currently in testing mode. In a alpha mod. You are suprised something went wrong?

Im talking bout standard 2.7.2 patch since I can not create topics. :-)

Edited by CrzSucks

Im talking bout standard 2.7.2 patch since I can not create topics. :-)

Still an alpha though. :)

Starting up 3 more SE servers with 1.7.2.1 .

Remember that other servers (except CZ 01 and 02) who say they are 1.7.2.1 dont have the serverside fixes and could potentially mess your character up real bad,

Are the Military Offroaders back in this patch?

they were ever gone?

Zombies didn't take more then one shot to kill, at the most for me was two. But then it all depends on the weapon you are using. The game was smoother for me, i really liked the high zombie count! Also ended up killing a guy up north with two shots to the back while he was prone with my m4a1

Starting up 3 more SE servers with 1.7.2.1 .

Remember that other servers (except CZ 01 and 02) who say they are 1.7.2.1 dont have the serverside fixes and could potentially mess your character up real bad,

I get it...

Was lame for a sec there.

There are three SE and two CZ servers, now. total of 5?

Edited by Disgraced