Sign in to follow this  
WeedFoXx

WTF die with NOR reason ???INSTANT DEAD

Now it happens 3 times to me on different servers...... i prone evrywhere dp nothing or camp a spot ... then DEAD bone is broken all my life is left but im dead ?? a other time i run out of church NO ONE was there DEAD dunno why ....... i fond SOOO mutch corpses from players in elektro ...what haooend there??? other have this too ?? is this a hack ?? or a Really silenced weapon who just 1 shots me 3 times in elektro on 3 different servers ???? No gunshot was fired NOTHING INSTANT DEAD .....

From what i understand from that post, you've been shot 3 times in Elektro or been killed or randomly died.

By the sounds of it being in different servers i guess it's possible its silenced weapons but even that isn't very likely.

If you get sniped you sometimes don't even hear the shot before death.

A lot of people just want to rack up murders so they sit on a roof top or mountain and shoot people with the as50 or m107. It's a one hit kill that can easily hit people at 1000m+

Get over it I had an AS50, coyote alpha, M9SD, ghillie suit, and varius shit in my BP, and I spawned in a server where everyone in the server suddenly died. Get over it, shit happens.

This happened to me today. Was crawling through Berezhino military camp and then bam instadead without losing any HP. Can that actually be a sniper? It seems like usually if you take damage from gunshots you'd be instadead at -2000 blood or something.

An AS50 one shot kills. Snipers get to play god in the game. They decide when you live and die at all times, and the only way to avoid them is to not go near their faovirte camping spots. It essentially turns the game into Armory mode.

Unless they have buddies covering them, you can try to sneak up on them, but that rarely works seeing as how any sniper worth their salt can just shoot as close range as well.

where everyone in the server suddenly died.????

---------------------------------------------------------

obviously a hack

im not angry or somiothing i got NOTHING so its not the prob the prob is it dont was a SHOT ........ i was INSTANT DEAD not the uncocius thing NOTHING i left there with 10 k HP + no - before the numbers ........ NOTHING just 3 times 3 servers 3 other playces DEAD and 20 or 30 pülayers died with me i came again to city there are 10 deads in the strees ......im REALLY no noob and play long time this game and knwo the since of get shot........ even when he is 1 km + range i heard shots i dont lag or somithing im a nbandit too and waitet with a lee and killed 5 peaplo then i walked ...... then U ARE DEAD ...... i think it was the admin OR an hacker and then he cames t the servers where i was ........i was on server with 14 peaplo on a mountain then againm DEAD ..... cant believe its an player ..... normally i life 5 days + ........ that was not normal i think ....

This happened to me today. Was crawling through Berezhino military camp and then bam instadead without losing any HP. Can that actually be a sniper? It seems like usually if you take damage from gunshots you'd be instadead at -2000 blood or something.

ya exactky that i mean NO voice or shot or dunno Nothing no bllod only bone breakl all my life left but DEAD normally i prone on ground for 3-5 secs then the lifes goes down to -79k and some but dont happens ..... never was soo fast on U ARE DEAD screen ... so i think its a new hack ..... or a invisivble hack ..... my girlfriend was 1 time invisible too its no hack just a bug when debug mmonitor is gone i had that bug multiple times and dunno why i can kill 4 survivors in front ooof themn now i know .... but thats sucks when i OFTEN dsie becouse of hacks ...... 1 time i was on server and ALL players flying in air 200 meters then instant dead 2 times this happens to me oin that server tghen i ignored the server xD

Now it happens 3 times to me on different servers...... i prone evrywhere dp nothing or camp a spot ... then DEAD bone is broken all my life is left but im dead ?? a other time i run out of church NO ONE was there DEAD dunno why ....... i fond SOOO mutch corpses from players in elektro ...what haooend there??? other have this too ?? is this a hack ?? or a Really silenced weapon who just 1 shots me 3 times in elektro on 3 different servers ???? No gunshot was fired NOTHING INSTANT DEAD .....

im not angry or somiothing i got NOTHING so its not the prob the prob is it dont was a SHOT ........ i was INSTANT DEAD not the uncocius thing NOTHING i left there with 10 k HP + no - before the numbers ........ NOTHING just 3 times 3 servers 3 other playces DEAD and 20 or 30 pülayers died with me i came again to city there are 10 deads in the strees ......im REALLY no noob and play long time this game and knwo the since of get shot........ even when he is 1 km + range i heard shots i dont lag or somithing im a nbandit too and waitet with a lee and killed 5 peaplo then i walked ...... then U ARE DEAD ...... i think it was the admin OR an hacker and then he cames t the servers where i was ........i was on server with 14 peaplo on a mountain then againm DEAD ..... cant believe its an player ..... normally i life 5 days + ........ that was not normal i think ....

I see the problem. Based on your language skills someone mistook you for a zed.

In a serious reply, it was probably one of four things. Sniper, silenced weapon, hackers, or bugs. It unfortunate that you got manned so many times so quickly, but that's dayz for you. Better luck next time.

ya exactky that i mean NO voice or shot or dunno Nothing no bllod only bone breakl all my life left but DEAD normally i prone on ground for 3-5 secs then the lifes goes down to -79k and some but dont happens ..... never was soo fast on U ARE DEAD screen ... so i think its a new hack ..... or a invisivble hack ..... my girlfriend was 1 time invisible too its no hack just a bug when debug mmonitor is gone i had that bug multiple times and dunno why i can kill 4 survivors in front ooof themn now i know .... but thats sucks when i OFTEN dsie becouse of hacks ...... 1 time i was on server and ALL players flying in air 200 meters then instant dead 2 times this happens to me oin that server tghen i ignored the server xD