Pinxit

Unluckiest group ever - 3 people taken down in 5 sec

I suppose they could have been a lot smarter regarding movement, but this was just too funny not to shoot at. Poor bastards. This really shows how luck and random encounters really do dictate the terms for PvP.Not sure why all three of them had to sit in that tower at the same time though. Seems a bit daft, especially since they all have primary weapons.

Edited by Pinxit
  • Like 8

Nice vid, nice sniping :) Subed and liked.

Nice vid, nice sniping :) Subed and liked.

Thanks. Although from that distance these shots are very, very easy considering the weapon I am using. But I shouldn't have to say that, because very soon all the pro SNIPAZH and the 'aaawh you PvP asshole' will comment here and tell you exactly how nooby this is ;)

I love this game.

Edited by Pinxit

Did you go and loot their stuff?

No way. M107 makes way too much noise. Nearby people would have been alerted and I would have ended up one of them. I couldn't have looted them even if I wanted to.

No way. M107 makes way too much noise. Nearby people would have been alerted and I would have ended up one of them. I couldn't have looted them even if I wanted to.

You snipe and dont loot. You are the worst cancer of this game.

• Like 3

High five!

• Like 1

hes letting other people get the chance of looting the bodies

Seriously though he does have a point, killing without looting is a waste on your end. Could of saved those rounds for when you needed them.

• Like 1

hes letting other people get the chance of looting the bodies

Seriously though he does have a point, killing without looting is a waste on your end. Could of saved those rounds for when you needed them.

I took the shots because it would amuse me, not because I wanted the loot. I play games to have fun, not to be chivalrous.

Besides, if they are arrogant enough to go up in a very exposed high tower surrounded by hills and open fields, AS A GROUP, they deserve to be shot.

Don't forget the thumbs down lads ;) I am striving for a 90 % red light saber.

• Like 1

I have plenty of rounds for everyone.

Not bad shooting, I am a friendly, but if people act dumb like that they will die :P

Not bad shooting, I am a friendly, but if people act dumb like that they will die :P

It appears so ;) I still don't understand why they thought it was a good idea to put 3 people in that tower. Makes no sense. Unless they wanted to get shot.

I am striving for a 90 % red light saber.

<3

Btw what airfield is that NE or NW? or is it that one at south?

I took the shots because it would amuse me, not because I wanted the loot. I play games to have fun, not to be chivalrous.

Besides, if they are arrogant enough to go up in a very exposed high tower surrounded by hills and open fields, AS A GROUP, they deserve to be shot.

Don't forget the thumbs down lads ;) I am striving for a 90 % red light saber.

If you wanted to kill for fun and not looting there is other games for it, you're just being giant douche for shooting people for fun who are trying to survive in this game.

who cares if he doesn't loot

all the fascists should stop telling people how to play this game

Edited by ih8
  • Like 1

If you wanted to kill for fun and not looting there is other games for it, you're just being giant douche for shooting people for fun who are trying to survive in this game.

I happen to like this game. If you want to survive and be all peaceful about it, there are tons of games like that as well that doesn't include PvP and focus only on survival. I don't know, try Harvest Moon. Might be more fitting for you. You see, this argument goes both ways as both surviving and PvP is included in the game. I do both. What do you do except getting fat from eating beans and drinking coke, and becoming increasingly boring from whining?

Very true. There are a lot of peaceful fascists in this game :cool: Luckily for us they tend to squeeze themselves into huge towers and get shot.

• Like 1

Kindy Dodgy that he has an M107 with 1 Zombie kill but meh

That would be true if it wasn't for the fact that there are tents in this game in which you can store stuff in. I obviously have a tent with stash in, and died while trying to get more stash, and then went straight for the tent. I don't really need to kill zombies for that.

• Like 1

PvP lol not even close

but nice shooting

Well, they didn't shoot back if that is what you mean :P

I happen to like this game. If you want to survive and be all peaceful about it, there are tons of games like that as well that doesn't include PvP and focus only on survival. I don't know, try Harvest Moon. Might be more fitting for you. You see, this argument goes both ways as both surviving and PvP is included in the game. I do both. What do you do except getting fat from eating beans and drinking coke, and becoming increasingly boring from whining?

Maybe you didn't read my text completely. I said killing people for just __fun__ of it when they are trying to survive in this game.

I'm not facist, not in real life, not in this game. I do pvp when someone is threat to me and tries to kill me. Just the killing people for fun when they are trying to surviving pisses me off.