Any particular building type you find it in?

Hmm, been to a few stores and haven't seen any, but I was thinking they'd be in Barns and northern residential more.

Got a screen shot or video of them placed?

How does it work?

What's the radius?

Can you disarm it?

If it kills a rabbit will the damn thing de-spawn before you could reasonably wonder back there to loot things?

Is it pretty blatantly visible?

Can you set it in buildings or under the floor?

Is it reusable?

Is it server persistent?

Can you put shit on top of it like a juicy backpack?

What kind of damage does it do?

Is it always a leg breaker or does it depend what body part touches it?

...Or what's it called in the armoury? Since 1.7.2 seemed to fuck up the armoury sorting system.

Want to make a vid and add to GuideZ channel, hence my questions. I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for this one.

Ok' date=' I answered all of your questions (hopefully) in this video:

[/quote']

Oh, you fucking troll.

Can you set it in buildings or under the floor?

I'm thinking this too. I've seen items on the floor that are set under the surface.

Like In Berizino's apartment blocks, shotgun shell are seen poking up from under the floor making dropped pistols invisible. In houses with dirt inside, most items can be under the surface making them completely invisible.

Why the fuck put bear traps in this mod if some floors might make it near-invisible/invisible?

never seen one. never found one, never came across one, never heard of anybody complaining that they were killed by one, nothing. this is the first post i've seen about it.

• Like 1

As soon as people start duping these traps the NWAF will be filled with empty morphine injectors from people walking into bear traps set in the mil. barracks

My 5 friends and I still haven't found one :(

I'm guessing the spawn rate is ridiculously, incredibly, astronomically low. Do you really think they would make them common given their potential and what they learned from the Barbed Wire/Tank Trap fiasco that they're still trying to clean up?

I'm guessing they're rare enough that you could go weeks without finding one. Maybe months.

These would be wonderful for lone snipers nesting in the top of tall buildings. Just last night I had a hachet guy sneak up on me, I managed to blast him away but it was still a bit a of a shock, lol.

I may have seen one in a barn... But I've no idea what it really is supposed to look like, so it might've been something else.

I saw a video with a guy that had TWO in his inventory. Some videos out on youtube now. The model looks pretty easy to find, I was worried that it would look like makarov mags on the ground (green bag). Only problem: I have been playing for HOURS and many LIVES and SERVERS and not found even one. I think the videos are all russian one's on hacked servers.

I've found one in a barn and one in an industrial building.