Sign in to follow this  
iNtOx (DayZ)

CAMisc_fix_A2FREE

I updated today with Six Launcher and I keep getting an error telling me dayz_anim needs CAMisc_fix_A2FREE addon. I click OK and the game loads and tries to join a server.

First time I got into a server to find my primary weapon missing. Zombies were all stuck not moving around at all and I couldn't aim down the sights of my 1911. 3rd person also seemed to be a problem switching back and forth. Then I disconnected to try and find a better server that wasn't all messed up and now I can't get into any of them. Just sits at waiting for character to create.

I have tried to google the CAMisc_fix_A2FREE but nothing comes up about this. I don't even know if this is what is leading to my problems since I see many other people stuck at waiting for character to create screen. Either way I'd let to get rid of this error if possible. Anyone else having this problem or know a solution? It would be very much appreciated.

I am really bummed as hell as I am in my 6th with really good gear. I hope I don't spawn in the middle of the water or debug forest when I actually do get into a server again. On the other hand, I am just glad to be a part of this alpha stage. Can't wait for completed product.

BUMP! Nobody else with this problem? I still continue to get the same error but now I am able to join servers. Having issues with movement in game though so I am not sure if this is what is causing it.

Thank you!

Im also getting this error. I just bought the game today, installed everything and this happens. I cant join a single server it just gets stuck at Wait for Host. I can see messages of people getting killed so I know im connected to the server. I reinstalled the entire thing and im still getting the same error. Any fixes yet?

I have this error too. I can't join games. I just installed the game yesterday.

I get this error as well, but I just click okay and the game loads up. DayZ take a while to load if the server is not running very well(doesn't get restarted enough). It shouldn't affect gameplay as far as I know though. Been playing for almost a week now, no problems, well...excepts getting the game to run smooth, the ArmA2 engine sucks.

are you all using arma2 free

have you copied the addons folder to the arma2 oa folder