Marcuss95

What do you want to see in 1.5.9 ?

i want them to fix zeds too' date=' they run through closed doors and lag through walls. it makes using shelter for cover on a night pointless.[/quote']

That's what they call an 'undocumented feature'. The 'exploding doors' animation and 'ghost zombies' are to be added, next patch.

;)

TKJ

Better Ammo System: make 12GA shared amongst all shotguns etc.

The ability to actually get away (hide) from zombies once you alerted them.

Better (less arbitrary strafing) pathing for zombies

More gun variety

Nerf the winchester, 15 rounds is too much. Infact, the winchester we have in the game is not even a shotgun.

Really simple one.

Time alive in debug monitor?

- Dog (Planned)

- Weather effects (Planned)

- Slightly slower zombie respawns

- Global chat removed, direct chat fixed

- Some kind of variant of zombie that shambles, not sprints

-- I love the sprinters, but it makes zombie attacks pretty formulaic. Shamblers would mix things up

- More spread out loot tables

- More deployable tent variants, like ones that can be entered

- Selectable character skins/loadouts

Hello. Here's my list of what-to-see next. My english is not perfect, so sry for it.

1. DO WANT MILITARY OUTPOSTS!

It's a neccessarity of a zombie-apocalyptic scenery! I want military squad patroling the roads, outposts with blinding projector lights, fences and radio shouting out loud something like "PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM INFECTED AREA! WE HAVE AUTHORITY TO SHOOT AT SIGHT!"

I want helis flying across the Chernorus (just like in STALKER). That will be awesome! Cuz now it looks like nobody in the world are giving a f**k about what's going on.

2. Proper "real-time". I mean, if we have 1:1 day/night cycle, then why do we eating a full can of beans in five seconds? Or drinking the whole bottle of water at once? Let us pull the bottle out, open it, make one or two gulps and than put it back. Or sit around the campfire at night and enjoy those canned food, eating it with proper animations, real time. Another reason to do that is an annoying situation, when you crawling across the town full of zombies, and suddenly YOUR MATE BEGINS TO EAT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET JUST TO FIX HUNGER. Completely ruins the atmosphere! Also, by the way, it will be nice if we can get an ability to sleep - i can put my character to sleep, disconnect and he will restore some stats, and then login and wake him up. Lol, maybe i'm a freak, but i want a neccessarity to...em... well, empty your organism after consuming food :D

3. FIXED DIRECT CHAT! Both text and Voip! And fixed day/night desync bug!

4. ABILITY TO BE BITTEN AND BECOME A ZOMBIE. Just like in all the zombie movies, with all that stuff like "SHOOT ME, I DONT WANNA BECOME ONE OF THOSE". And ability to find an antidote to heal your teammate, of course.

5. This game is all about survival, but survival is not about scavenging all the time! People need safe-zones, where they can have a nap, revise their stuff, have a chat or find a group for the next deep-raid. Give to players ability to make a full-functional bases and camps! I can't imagine how cool it will be - a house, for example, occupied by three survirors, with barricaded doors, sleeping bags inside, map on the floor... or a full-protected perimeter somewhere in the forest, organised by some strong group, with fences, field kitchens, diesel generators, tents for living!

Less priority:

- proper movements for zombies, without them able to move with supersonic and even blink, open doors and climb the stairs

- backpack drop after swimming

- ABILITY TO CHANGE PLAYER SKIN. Im sick of those complete clones. We are survivors, can we look more like civilians?

- Different panic sounds sets. I LOVE panic sounds so much, but when the group of five people goes HHOOOOOU, WHOOOOU, OOOOUU at the same time, it's disturbing.

- more animations! Like holding a flare, for example.

That's all that i can remember for now :3

1) Global chat nerfed....forever

2) Maps on every bus stop

3) All electronic loot requiring batteries (like laser targeter in ARMA2)

4) Maps with notes on. (find in body bags)

5) Loot tied to time of day- night loot better than day loot

6) Zeds with eye shine (like a dog/fox/rabbit) to help spot at night

7) Boobs

I'd like to see:

-STmovement mod for better indoor movement

-ACE handsignals

-longer view distance

-a new zombie variant wouldn't hurt :D

-direct chat working

- more skin variation for all players, why not use more PMC models?

-STmovement mod for better indoor movement

Thats great! Just googled it and checked the vid on you tube

WE NEED THIS SO BAD.

Hello. Here's my list of what-to-see next. My english is not perfect' date=' so sry for it.

1. DO WANT MILITARY OUTPOSTS!

It's a neccessarity of a zombie-apocalyptic scenery! I want military squad patroling the roads, outposts with blinding projector lights, fences and radio shouting out loud something like "PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM INFECTED AREA! WE HAVE AUTHORITY TO SHOOT AT SIGHT!"

I want helis flying across the Chernorus (just like in STALKER). That will be awesome! Cuz now it looks like nobody in the world are giving a f**k about what's going on.

2. Proper "real-time". I mean, if we have 1:1 day/night cycle, then why do we eating a full can of beans in five seconds? Or drinking the whole bottle of water at once? Let us pull the bottle out, open it, make one or two gulps and than put it back. Or sit around the campfire at night and enjoy those canned food, eating it with proper animations, real time. Another reason to do that is an annoying situation, when you crawling across the town full of zombies, and suddenly YOUR MATE BEGINS TO EAT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET JUST TO FIX HUNGER. Completely ruins the atmosphere! Also, by the way, it will be nice if we can get an ability to sleep - i can put my character to sleep, disconnect and he will restore some stats, and then login and wake him up. Lol, maybe i'm a freak, but i want a neccessarity to...em... well, empty your organism after consuming food :D

3. FIXED DIRECT CHAT! Both text and Voip! And fixed day/night desync bug!

4. ABILITY TO BE BITTEN AND BECOME A ZOMBIE. Just like in all the zombie movies, with all that stuff like "SHOOT ME, I DONT WANNA BECOME ONE OF THOSE". And ability to find an antidote to heal your teammate, of course.

5. This game is all about survival, but survival is not about scavenging all the time! People need safe-zones, where they can have a nap, revise their stuff, have a chat or find a group for the next deep-raid. Give to players ability to make a full-functional bases and camps! I can't imagine how cool it will be - a house, for example, occupied by three survirors, with barricaded doors, sleeping bags inside, map on the floor... or a full-protected perimeter somewhere in the forest, organised by some strong group, with fences, field kitchens, diesel generators, tents for living!

Less priority:

- proper movements for zombies, without them able to move with supersonic and even blink, open doors and climb the stairs

- backpack drop after swimming

- ABILITY TO CHANGE PLAYER SKIN. Im sick of those complete clones. We are survivors, can we look more like civilians?

- Different panic sounds sets. I LOVE panic sounds so much, but when the group of five people goes HHOOOOOU, WHOOOOU, OOOOUU at the same time, it's disturbing.

- more animations! Like holding a flare, for example.

That's all that i can remember for now :3

[/quote']

I like all them ideas apart from the become a zombie one. all the others though sound really good.

1) reduced zombie clipping; no more walking through solid walls, doors, roofs, etc. Make opening of doors difficult for zombies, if not impossible.

2) Zombie respawn time reduced, greater number of zombie based on population index, maybe wilderness = 1, farms/deerstands =10, small village =20, industrial =15, military/block of city = 40

3) be able to drink water from source without canteen. Water source to drink/refill canteen available at nearly every farm and village.

4) Improved zombie behaviors:

1) Fix the ultra-agile-turning zombies, I don't mind them being fast but their instant turning is a direct violation of the laws of motion. Especially for a realistic game this annoys me quite a bit.

2) Zombies hitting you from outside even though you are standing in the middle of a room.

3) STmovement mod, simply amazing! (

)

4) Military blockades (http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3339)

1) Fix the ultra-agile-turning zombies' date=' I don't mind them being fast but their instant turning is a direct violation of the laws of motion. Especially for a realistic game this annoys me quite a bit.

2) Zombies hitting you from outside even though you are standing in the middle of a room.

3) STmovement mod, simply amazing! (

)

4) Military blockades (http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3339)

[/quote']

All of these.

army base with side mission for win money and buy guns at this military camp.

radio with gps signal for point of extraction

skins choice

dogz

talkie walkie

better loot more ammo

LAN possible

boobs

Isn't STmovement mod a client side mod?? You can't use it with DayZ already?

I would like the game to be playable!!! I tried 5 servers last night, and each is a glorified chat room with no one playing the game because of the broken hive.

Smoother zombie movement. Love the mod so far, and appreciate the effort exhausted for it, the Zombies however are faggots to put it politely.

Zombies:

- Shouldn't be able to attack/walk through walls/doors

- Should register hits when they are made (glitchy)

- Shouldn't be so ridiculously insta-fast the second they're alerted

What would be amazing is to implement a suspicion animation or two for all 3 variants (walkers, hoppers, crawlers) so they don't instantly run for you at an unreasonable speed, but they will instantly look (in a creepy/retarded manner) and then it's 70/30 as to whether they pursue. It sucks that the second you shoot, regardless of the zombies location and line of sight of you, they bolt at top speed to your location, not a fan.

Speed should be random too, some should absolutely fang, most should stumble.

Yes i also would like to see zombies worked on a little. like you said maybe 40% stubble, 50% run but not as fast as they do now and 10% crawl.

Yes i also would like to see zombies worked on a little. like you said maybe 40% stubble' date=' 50% run but not as fast as they do now and 10% crawl.[/quote']

20% Mambo, 30% Funky Chicken, 10% Moonwalk, 40% Break-dance.

TKJ

-Lower respawn rates in areas that have/are being cleared. If you clear a town it should stay clear for a while!

-I personally would love a "neutral" area that spawned supplies but no zombies

-Oh and please make it so zomibes stop chasing you if you get far enough away