synnyster tick

dayz players are racist

99% of players get shot on site regardless of their skin colour...

Why is it, every time I enjoy something in life, racism with black people always occurs? Nobody cares about black people in game or in real life - stop looking for attention because your an African and your father left you. We all just want to install the game and play and not read about useless crap like this on the forums.

Wow, way to be racist buddy. Straight to the no father stereotype.

Considering how much racism normally bubbles up online I see little on sidechat and forums. When someone is being racist you normally see a bunch of people call them out for being douchebags.

Edit: damn I necro posted.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

I palyed an african american looking guy for a few days but he ran too slow., i put this down to the fact that they modelled his junk as well. I also got sick of my partner always trying to drag me behind barns and into the bushes to see if she could cop a feel, damn harlet.

• Like 2

this thread is dumb! Lmao

To the original poster, maybe if you didn't keep playing on those redneck servers... you know how they like them a good lynchin'

Try a european server, we're a bit more equal about who we shoot.

Personally I'm always on the look out for the French.. I like to blast them froggies

• Like 1

Well it doesn't really matter if you are black, white, brown, yellow, red, blue look like a frog, spiderman or like a pony...as long as you move you will get shot as soon as you are be seen. So Dayz and the playerbase aren't racist at all, quite the opposite everybody will get treated the same way - KOS! Hope you are happy now...

Agree. Apart from the pony part obviously, that shit's just weird.

Well many groups or clans use the black people as a friendly indicator, maybe the guy who shot you thought you were a group member and shot you....

Well many groups or clans use the black people as a friendly indicator, maybe the guy who shot you thought you were a group member and shot you....

Agreed, I've seen this a lot, all groups playing as the black guys to make it easier for them to identify enemies.

I really havn't seen any racism in this game, everyone gets KoS lol

I did actually try to get my whole team to go as gingers but they point blank refused...........

im a black player, strictly because pasty white skin is a lot easier to see when im wearing a ghillie than being black

How big is your sample size? Do you know what "statistically significant" means?

every time i play as a black guy i get shot on sight.
I've played as a black guy, a white guy and a woman, and didn't notice a significant difference. My worst being-murdered streak was when playing as a white woman actually.

I usually play as a black guy with spectacles, just to be different, as most people don't customize their character at all and all look like the default white guy.

so you tell me are dayz players racist
Statistically, if a small percent of all people are racist, then a decent number of the 1.2M players are going to be racist yes. Whether that means they'll kill someone for having a black avatar is another matter. Edited by ActionMan

I play as a black man, but thats because I feel the dark skin is stealthier in bushes, shadows etc. I'm a stealthy lonewolf, I don't want to be seen and any advantage for survival is good. Don't know about racism at all, I expect to be shot at by everybody anyway.

There is no such thing as racism. We are all of the same race: the HUMAN RACE. Anyone who believes that skin color and culture somehow equals race is following a very outdated ideology. The 21st century has no room for such backwards thinking.

• Like 2

There is no such thing as racism. We are all of the same race: the HUMAN RACE. Anyone who believes that skin color and culture somehow equals race is following a very outdated ideology. The 21st century has no room for such backwards thinking.

I choked on my pepsi laughing at this.

Read the article, and go study sociology. Even sociologists are cautious using the term 'race'. It's population groups rather than the 20th century 'race-gene pool' concept. It's a little redundant to use 'race' ideas to classify people in today's world. One species. Different culture, social groups. Identity is less about a concept of 'race' than it ever has been.

All I know is I play the black character for the free boat rides and the power to summon any bike someone else owns to my person.

I also love the nifty way I hold my gun side ways and how I have a higher chance of finding grape soda.

rofl hows that for feeding a troll

grow up if you think dayz is racist, you are the reason Blazing Saddles can't be remade.

edited this to make clear that this stuff is for jokes, if you cant take blazing saddles jokes, then you hate richard pryer and mel brooks work, and pal, them is fighting words.

Edited by Machxin
  • Like 1

I've played as a white guy, black guy, female survivor, rabbit , goat and even a chicken (hackers) but i've never really come across "Racism" in DayZ all them motherfucking INFECTED just have a hatred for everybody........ Also just answering the OP's question about going back to a white guy " once you got black you never go back ". from what i see all the girls talk about in them educational movies.

Edited by Maca
  • Like 1