synnyster tick

dayz players are racist

so i just started playing dayz a few days ago and I am very impressed with the attention to details but i do have one problem... every time i play as a black guy i get shot on sight. Now i don't know if i just keep running into paranoid players or what but when i first started playing i wasn't black and people helped me or at least left me alone. so you tell me are dayz players racist and should i change my dude back to a white guy?

• Like 8

dont worry sweet heart

dayz players in general will shoot you in the face no matter what skin your using.

meeting people is all ways a gamble you just got lucky when you started playing.

you know what makes something fun? the fact that you learn something new from it.

Those zombies came here and took our jerbssss!!

• Like 4

When me and a friend started playing, some guy ran up to my friend, called him a "nigger" and ran off to do what ever it was he was doing

• Like 1

Haha that's hilarious, random racism at its finest.

Well it MUST be DayZ players and not people in general. People in general are never racist.

• Like 2

It's kill on sight mentality in the game at the moment. But blacks considered a higher value target :P

j/k

lolmemeo206958.jpg

Why is it, every time I enjoy something in life, racism with black people always occurs? Nobody cares about black people in game or in real life - stop looking for attention because your an African and your father left you. We all just want to install the game and play and not read about useless crap like this on the forums.

• Like 3

I play as a beautiful black man, nobody shoots me.

• Like 1

Meh there little racism everywhere but to be honest its pretty much gone compared to how it was in the 1940s.

Why is it' date=' every time I enjoy something in life, racism with black people always occurs? Nobody cares about black people in game or in real life - stop looking for attention because your an African and your father left you. We all just want to install the game and play and not read about useless crap like this on the forums.

[/quote']

Now THIS is racist. However, I have a good laugh about racists going apeshit if someone, even for a joke, questions something and implying it might be racist. A++

This thread will eventually become as funny as the "DayZ discriminates transsexuals" thread... xD

To be fair that one only became so funny because a mod basically said "Yeah you guys can do whatever the fuck you want in here now."

You're right... xD

So can please some mod tell the OP that 99% of players not playing in a group get shot at first sight NO MATTER what their skin color is..?

• Like 1

Funny... I play as a black guy and I don't get shot by players as often. My team mates don't mistake me for somebody else. ;)

Well it doesn't really matter if you are black, white, brown, yellow, red, blue look like a frog, spiderman or like a pony...as long as you move you will get shot as soon as you are be seen. So Dayz and the playerbase aren't racist at all, quite the opposite everybody will get treated the same way - KOS! Hope you are happy now...