rocket

Build 1.7.2 Rolling Update

Loaded into Atlanta 120' date=' couldnt get on 81

Lost my Guillie suit

[/quote']

So you just lost your ghillie? Dont want to log in and lose items don't really care about ghillie to much I just feel unfair being invisible to everyone except zombies

Can please someone mention that this mod is alpha?:D

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

Anyone clamoring for a DB wipe thinks that survival means running through Cherno/Elektro and finding beans until they die 20-30 minutes later.

Also' date=' the map glitch is fixed from my previous post. Guess that was an anomaly.

[/quote']

Sorry to dissapoint you, i have allmost everything with my group and it is getting boring really fast. DB wipe would also get rid of the duped weapons and other stuff, wich i belefe is 50% on all Chars ...

So everytime you people get bored just DB wipe only for you?

That's straight up selfish, and unless its completely needed for the survival of the game it shouldn't be done.

Please read before posting, it would help with alle the duplicated guns'n stuff. It is an alpha ur supposed to test, not play the whole day for fun and than log off. It gets boring in terms of shooting serverhoppers on NW-Airfield or Stary ... Thats all im saying.

I definitely got to get used to the new zed behavior. I like it so far though

also for the first time since I started playing' date=' temperature is a factor

[/quote']i was hoping they would reduce the zeds to their normal speed and implement somekind of fatigue and make the zeds a lot more... hehe

Not sure if anyone has posted this but i logged in today on a player which should of had Day 23, but was gone =(

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Uhhh most people know this genius.

Asking people to not be frustrated losing items even though its alpha is a waste of time. People get attached to gear even though people say don't get attached to gear.

Its like I have to remind you that this is a FORUM FORUM FORUM. People will complain, whine, pretend mod, ad-hominem, straw man, be elitist all day long.

Welcome to the internets

P.S. Yes... I call them Zom's and not Zed's. Zed in not a letter in the English alphabet. I don't know who started that ridiculous trend but it needs to stop.

Zed is the pronunciation of the letter Z in most dialects of English' date=' and calling Zombies "Zeds" predates Day Z by a long shot..but hey call them whatever you want.

Thanks for the update Rocket, loving it!

-Cyd

[/quote']

Most dialects of English?

It's the French form of of the letter Z. Do you say "eegrecks" for Y?

WTF are you talking about? were are you from? In most dialects of English, the letter's name is zed /ˈzɛd/, reflecting its derivation from the Greek zeta, but in American English, its name is z /ˈziː/, deriving from a late 17th century English dialectal form. Happy now?

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

Alpha α

According to all the update notes I've seen it should now be BETA!

According to all the update notes I've seen it should now be BETA!

we are nowhere near beta yet man

I've run into a problem where DayZ was working earlier after a server applied the new patch (for the waiting for character screen) and was playing fine for about 2 hours. Went off to watch some baseball and came back and am suddenly having the same problem of "Waiting for Character to create" constantly and not being able to get into the same server I was in earlier.

The only thing I can think of that may have changed this was that I went to put a lee enfield into my backpack so that I could have a silent hatchet as my main hand and the enfield completely disappeared. So I don't know if I have a corrupted character now or what.

when ever i try to instal the new patch it says, wrong CD key. does anyone know how i can fix this??

Anyone clamoring for a DB wipe thinks that survival means running through Cherno/Elektro and finding beans until they die 20-30 minutes later.

Also' date=' the map glitch is fixed from my previous post. Guess that was an anomaly.

[/quote']

Sorry to dissapoint you, i have allmost everything with my group and it is getting boring really fast. DB wipe would also get rid of the duped weapons and other stuff, wich i belefe is 50% on all Chars ...

So everytime you people get bored just DB wipe only for you?

That's straight up selfish, and unless its completely needed for the survival of the game it shouldn't be done.

Please read before posting, it would help with alle the duplicated guns'n stuff. It is an alpha ur supposed to test, not play the whole day for fun and than log off. It gets boring in terms of shooting serverhoppers on NW-Airfield or Stary ... Thats all im saying.

To further elaborate my point, I roleplay my characters internally. I don't run around spouting superfluous dialogue to everyone, but I do try to live each survival as though -I- have entered a zombie apocalypse.

If a DB wipe was incoming, I would like to see some form of scenario that would make sense. Such as an asteroid hitting a planet already gone to shit. Not just a "well, too many bugs caused a reset" scenario; some compelling reason that not only makes me mourn the loss of my character (not gear, character), but celebrate the chance to start a new chapter.

This isn't a statement of condescension, only one of creative suggestion.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Gutted an animal, flashed that 5 meat were on corpse, then would not let me

loot the 5 meat steaks. Possible Bug.

I've run into a problem where DayZ was working earlier after a server applied the new patch (for the waiting for character screen) and was playing fine for about 2 hours. Went off to watch some baseball and came back and am suddenly having the same problem of "Waiting for Character to create" constantly and not being able to get into the same server I was in earlier.

The only thing I can think of that may have changed this was that I went to put a lee enfield into my backpack so that I could have a silent hatchet as my main hand and the enfield completely disappeared. So I don't know if I have a corrupted character now or what.

You need atleast 10 Slots free space in your Backpack. +1 for every Ammo!

Thanks! happy to see this patch release. unfortunately for me I was all geared up last night, but when I logged on today I was back to choosing male or female character. Oh well. Hope to enjoy dayz even more. Thanks ROCKET! :)

Zed in not a letter in the English alphabet. I don't know who started that ridiculous trend but it needs to stop.

Zed is the pronunciation of the letter Z in most dialects of English' date=' and calling Zombies "Zeds" predates Day Z by a long shot..[/quote']Most dialects of English?It's the French form of of the letter Z.
tumblr_m0d2c07iRw1qcqm5r.jpg

We're now working on the issue' date=' there will be a SERVER SIDE rollback to a contingency file (a new version of an old version) that will fix the loading issues, and deal to most of the issue associated with invisible characters etc...

[/quote']

Thanks Rocket! For a minute I thought you removed the ghillie suits from the DayZ inventory :idea:

when ever i try to instal the patch i get wrong CD key anyone help?

Update the game using six launcher. It solves all the problems for ya.

You need atleast 10 Slots free space in your Backpack. +1 for every Ammo!

Well I figured it was a space problem, but it was just weird that the weapon completely disappeared. And that now when I try to get into a game it won't load anymore.

Well I figured it was a space problem' date=' but it was just weird that the weapon completely disappeared. And that now when I try to get into a game it won't load anymore.

[/quote']

Yea, happend to me ALOT today. The loading thing i mean :)

Just wait and let the Devs sort it out. It will run fine in a few hours, trust me.

[/quote']i was hoping they would reduce the zeds to their normal speed and implement somekind of fatigue and make the zeds a lot more... hehe

I was able to lose some zeds by going upstairs in a factory. and after hanging out for awhile upstairs, they actually went away on their own

don't you guys think that if someone is wearing a camo or gillie suite (once they start working again) Zeds should have more difficulties to spot you than if you are wearing normal PMC uniform? I really think that should be the case but i don't think rocket thought this through.

Had a wee play. The new Zombie detections gonna cost a lot of bullets.. Starting new will be hell ... :D:P

Just like the British "summer". :@

I was able to lose some zeds by going upstairs in a factory. and after hanging out for awhile upstairs, they actually went away on their own

Nice, i was hoping that something like that would be possible, thanks man!

Havent had much time testing the Zs new "AI".