Slyguy65

There needs to be balance, NOT ALL PVP, NOT ALL COOP

So uh let me guess you didn't read? And just auto assumed this is a OMG PVP GTFO thread...right well let me help you understand, do try and keep up i will use BIG PRINT and small sentence structure to help you comprehend and save time since time is so precious to you...after all it is not like we are on a forum...talking about a game...that is literally just a giant time sink (entertaining as it may be).

So ya (ahem)

I DID NOT SAY PVP SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

I DO HOWEVER THINK MORE COOP INCENTIVES AND PVP DETERRENTS SHOULD BE PUT IN PLACE TO BALANCE THE WAY PEOPLE PLAY CURRENTLY.

Deter - Discourage (someone) from doing something, typically by instilling doubt or fear of the consequences.

Punish - Inflict a penalty or sanction on (someone) as retribution for an offense.

They aren't different enough for your distinction to be valid. Rocket doesn't agree with you. The community doesn't agree with you. You have two options. Get over it or move on. Banditry is a part of the game. Right now I only play if I'm rolling with two or three of my buddies specificially as a deterrant for banditry. Boom. Deterred. You have the capability of taking care of it within the scope of the current game.

The human element is flawed why do you think rules are in just about everything....should this have a ton of rules no...just saying when you leave something entirely up to the "Human element" well it usually ends up sucking sorry just fact look at anarchy...

I'm fairly sure this game is about the loss of rules. There is no government, no law... That is certainly what attracted me to it. I had no idea what ot expect, but I came in and got sniped several times over the course of a week. I'm sure I will be sad to lose the only matches I've managed to find so far, but really, that's the beauty of it. You either put value in items or you don't. You either accept potential consequences or you don't.

And if you do not, with all due respect, I doubt this will be the last thread you write in this manner.

Why hasn't the issue been brought up before?!

Gosh.

Butsrs, the reward for coop is there.

The reward for pvp is there.

Just like it would be in reality.

So you got shot again. Maybe you should change your tactics?

Looting Elektro/Cherno is always dangerous. Go elsewhere.

Why hasn't the issue been brought up before?!

Gosh.

Butsrs, the reward for coop is there.

The reward for pvp is there.

Just like it would be in reality.

So you got shot again. Maybe you should change your tactics?

Looting Elektro/Cherno is always dangerous. Go elsewhere.

Why hasn't this answer been brought up before?!

Gosh.

:@ never ending cycle of retard

Edited by nightpaws

Why hasn't this answer been brought up before?!

Gosh.

:@ never ending cycle of retard

Unsure if you are referring to me.

If you are, I tip my hat to your comprehension and/or reading skills.

If not, lets be best buddies and meet up for some cokes and spaghetti.

Why are you assuming PVPers don't work together? They certainly seem to do it a lot more than you coastal babbys

I need a few servers where I can just got cook some meat out in a meadow somehwhere....

This game needs guitars.

protip the game is pretty balance between coop and pvp just dont look for people to play wit in game me and a few friends make a camp and go out and kill every one else

PVE in this game is a nonsense. The IA is flawed, why would you hunt zeds? That's tarded...

I play with a group, we hunt supplies, we hunt players, yet we cooperate. Wow, how can that possibly happen?

The real fun of this game is not playing alone, it's playing with a group, having a tactic, making ambushes... If you're too dumb not to understand that, well, I think hello kitty online has a server slot for you.

i wonder about how many of those youtube videos that are legit... you know with all hacks and glitches...