Sign in to follow this  
Tzeapa

You were kicked off the game

Hello,

I recenty bought Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA, both retail non-steam version. I updated ARMA 2 to 1.11 and OA to 1.60 and successfully linked them together. I then installed DayZ mod but when I try to join any dayz servers I get kicked: "You were kicked off the game".

I have reinstalled the games and updated them at least 5 times by now with no success.

All dayz servers appear with a yellow question mark and most of them have a @CBA and @JayArma2Lib. So I added those two mods to my game folder but now the servers are all red and the same kick message appear every time I want to join.

I've tried installing both games in separate folders and linking them by using the -mod=location to arma 2 and with that sym link tool. Now I've installed both games in the same directory and still I get the same error message.

I've also tried updated the game to the latest beta and that didnt fix the kick error.

When I check the Expansions in game everything looks OK and @dayz appears in the right corner of the screen.

What is the problem? What else should I try? Thank you !

Edit: Forgot to mention that I've copied the latest battleye dll to both arma2 and OA battleye folders. That didn't work as

well.

PC Specs:

i5 2500k

HD6590 with 12.4 WHQL

4 GB or RAM

direct Internet connection, no modem/router/firewall

All dayz servers appear with a yellow question mark and most of them have a @CBA and @JayArma2Lib. So I added those two mods to my game folder but now the servers are all red and the same kick message appear every time I want to join.
You don't need to do this. This is server-side mods.

Check your Antivirus/Firewall settings.

I already specified I'm not having a firewall and not even a antivirus and both games are non-steam

Funny thing is that I was able to join a server and while waiting for the server to respond I saw something like: "You don't need a legit CD-Key" to play on this server but after that "Remember: Illegal copies may degrade".

I also don't think this server uses Battleye. So is my key not recognized as being legit or is it something with battleye(which I installed over and over again, and copied client.dll from the official website)?

Try running Steam as an admin. Steam has to edit the registry to apply Arma 2 keys when you run the game. This may not be happening correctly. Let me know if this fixes your problem.

I am having the same problem as you. Ican connect o some servers and not others. I have been trying to figure out what the problem is for two weeks now. Iv'e tried to log in with 1.60 patach and the 1.60 Beta patch.

I wonder if you have the same error i'm getting in my arma2oa.rpt file. I'll post mine up.

Delete your arma2oa.rpt first then log into a server. Open new arama2oa.rpt with word pad and copy.

I get kicked right after loggin into any Dallas or TX server. I can't log into the Seattle regular server hosted by Anti-Sardine Alience, but I can log into the other Seattle servers.

=====================================================================

== D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe

== "D:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@dayz

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2012/05/18 22:33:00

Current time: 2012/05/19 06:09:02

Version 1.60.92767

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/

Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/

Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/

Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/

Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/

Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/

Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/

Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/

Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/

Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

I fixed mine by reapplying the 1.60 CO Patch

Ok I'll give that a try

Any fix for this yet? I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, applied patches, running the games individually, merging addon folders, trying different parameters, updating battle-eye, re-applying patches, etc. I'm getting still getting "kicked from game" after trying all last night and today since i woke up. Now im about to go to bed.

Dayz files are all correct and beta too. I see @dayz beta in the corner and beta 9835 etc in the right corner. Not sure what is happening here.

You have to make sure that you are connecting to servers that support both the current version of your beta game client (9835 or whatever you have running on your side) AND that you are connecting to servers with the compatible versions of Dayz(1.7.1 is the latest and which you should be running.)

beta patch, need to look if install right. It not your game it that patch ARMA2_OA_Build_93825. check version is right.

yes the patch is BIS and it a pain to install.

I had the same error in every server last night.

I redownloaded the mod of a different mirror, installed it. Did the same with the beta patch and reset my router.

Worked for me.