howichrgelazer

US 9 & US 10 Chicago | RageCageGaming.com - Server Donations & Discussion

video of hacker.

Btw US 9 Chicago, just wanted to say hi/ let you guys know that me and a few friends have made US 9 our primary server and wanted to say thanks for feedback and having the server up.

Also, earlier today the server restarted like twice in an hour and we lost all in our tent, hoping the next restart fixes this =/

• Like 1

Thank you for the video footage TDB. That helped out immensely. B)

As for your items, they should hopefully return on the server restart.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

Did you clear a whole bunch of tents from US 10? Some of my tents are missing and several tents that have been around for a bit are all gone. Hope too see them back but if not O well.

I don't have the power to clear tents. That's all stored database side. :P

We'll see if the next restart brings them back.

Fyi, Insta-killed by a hacker just now at 0810hrs Central time on US10.

Edited by MarshallLaw

Is there a reason why I can't setup a tent? It keeps saying I need a flat place with no objects and I've tried to place it everywhere, forests, mountains, flat fields, etc. Halp please.

Tents can be temperamental sometimes, keep trying to find a good surface. This is something that is mod related unfortunately. :(

Is there a reason why I can't setup a tent? It keeps saying I need a flat place with no objects and I've tried to place it everywhere, forests, mountains, flat fields, etc. Halp please.

If you keep moving (just tap the movement key) and trying to place it you may have better luck. Keep at it though as it can take a lot of trying to get it too work.

6 or so players on and I am moving north to Starry. I am in Koslovka and out of no where silenced gun fire, then crack, boom sniped. To the guys who shot me... I only had 1600 blood and your a bunch of dicks.

6 or so players on and I am moving north to Starry. I am in Koslovka and out of no where silenced gun fire, then crack, boom sniped. To the guys who shot me... I only had 1600 blood and your a bunch of dicks.

Unlucky :( I won't shoot unless shot at first and if I saw you i would have avoided ya probably. I was around stary earlier though and didnt see anything. Edited by Haggard

Looks like it crashed (has to deal with the new beta version). Bringing them back up and I'll keep an eye on it.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

Hacker just teleported bunch of people just now. I disconnected as soon as I saw I was teleported so I don't have details on names or location of where I was teleported to.

Hacker just teleported bunch of people just now. I disconnected as soon as I saw I was teleported so I don't have details on names or location of where I was teleported to.

Hey it's me, Junior.

It was a good run man! I ended up dying though haha.

Edited by jayarr916

Already looking into it. Thank you for the report Haggard. B)

No problem. Thanks for being a great admin!

Hey it's me, Junior.

It was a good run man! I ended up dying though haha.

Yeah it sucks man but maybe we will meet again if you are ever on US 10. Good luck and stay safe!