howichrgelazer

US 9 & US 10 Chicago | RageCageGaming.com - Server Donations & Discussion

Around 5:00pm Eastern (10 minutes ago) I logged in and was teleported to the fields NW of Elektro. I quickly ALT-F4ed, so I didn't die. Hope the logs show something about this.

Combat logging is an exploit that is difficult to prove, thus rarely bannable. It IS bannable however when you openly admit to doing so on a forum.

No, it's not, and the server is not allowed to ban you for it either. Know your rules before you try to tell people what is bannable and what is not.

Hacking is the ONLY allowable reason to ban people. There's absolutely no wiggle room here.

Just to chime in, I have been made aware of an incident on US 9 just 20 minutes ago. If anybody has any evidence, please let me know via PM.

Just to chime in, I have been made aware of an incident on US 9 just 20 minutes ago. If anybody has any evidence, please let me know via PM.

Heard second hand from my clanmates: roughly 9:00 CST, everyone on the server just died. No teleport, just death.

US 9 (870)

I was teleported into the hills by Devils Castle next to a helicopter, 10 or so dead bodies. 2 players jumped into the heli and started gunning down players spawned in. I managed to ESC out of the server. It was around 9pm.

I have been teleported on both US 10 and US 9 (formerly 870) a couple of times and both times have been lucky enough to jump the server and get out of the killing field before getting whacked.

Me and my friend had a bus, we saved it, logged out by it, before the server restarted, server restarted, I get spawned in a random location I wasn't in before (on the coast) and my friend gets spawned at the bus, like I should of. He is then ambushed by 3+ people by himself with a bus, if I was there the situation might of been different and my group might of not lost our bus, this is absolute bullshit, I would like an explanation.

Server just got thunderdomed... plesae ban the hacker.

Me and my friend had a bus, we saved it, logged out by it, before the server restarted, server restarted, I get spawned in a random location I wasn't in before (on the coast) and my friend gets spawned at the bus, like I should of. He is then ambushed by 3+ people by himself with a bus, if I was there the situation might of been different and my group might of not lost our bus, this is absolute bullshit, I would like an explanation.

It's possible the player location got corrupted in some way. That would explain the safe spawn I think. As for the 3 people coming up on his location. Can't explain that. He could just be awfully unlucky. It's possible there was teleportation, but without information, I can't look into it.

Server just got thunderdomed... plesae ban the hacker.

Logs will be investigated.

It's possible the player location got corrupted in some way. That would explain the safe spawn I think. As for the 3 people coming up on his location. Can't explain that. He could just be awfully unlucky. It's possible there was teleportation, but without information, I can't look into it.

Logs will be investigated.

Thanks.

hi,

US 10 Chicago was just nuked. Everybody was killed @ 22:50 GMT+2.

You are doing a very good job with this server and hackers ruin it. I wish you good luck.

cya.

Nikiller.

Mass genocide on the server just now. Was hitting up NWAF and as soon as see the barracks, my player hits the ground and the player list showed up. (I was just kicked for some reason 15 mins before and when I finally got back on, my Stanag SD mags were gone, hence going to the barracks)

Wave of hackers today/ yesterday, I have one recorded, who was invisible/ invincible, I will upload tomorrow, if you want to check the logs out now the name is "PLAYER 1"

Hi, I'm interested in playing - along with 2 friends - on server US9/10 maybe even donate to keep the server afloat.

Me and 2 friends are looking for a stable server with admins and some sort of regular community to keep griefers away.

However we live in Brazil, our ping is something between 160 to 240ms on any US server even though all of us have connections of 25mbs or more.

What I wanted to ask is if there is a way so we could play on your servers even with such high ping. I know you guys put this kind of measure in place to avoid server lag but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the attention!

Wave of hackers today/ yesterday, I have one recorded, who was invisible/ invincible, I will upload tomorrow, if you want to check the logs out now the name is "PLAYER 1"

I'll investigate this incident.

Hi, I'm interested in playing - along with 2 friends - on server US9/10 maybe even donate to keep the server afloat.

Me and 2 friends are looking for a stable server with admins and some sort of regular community to keep griefers away.

However we live in Brazil, our ping is something between 160 to 240ms on any US server even though all of us have connections of 25mbs or more.

What I wanted to ask is if there is a way so we could play on your servers even with such high ping. I know you guys put this kind of measure in place to avoid server lag but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the attention!

The ping limit is currently at 200ms. I can't make any guarantees on if that will raise in the future. I don't want to push it too high, as it can start to negatively effect performance.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

hi,

Server was nuked again 1:33 am GMT+2. Everybody died.

cya.

Nikiller.

I keep logging in unconsious. I don't know why but everytime I seem to be about 10 meters from where I logged and I have no status effects either on logout or login. But I am down for several minutes. Also having really long load times on US 10 and US 9 just gave me a script error. It may just be my files but it is very out of the ordinary.

Hey Lyncher,

What I'd suggest is try making sure everything is completely up-to-date. Re-install if you have to. Worst case you'll have to wait it out or have somebody kill you.

As for the script kicking, I changed some things around. Hopefully that will help (it may take a server restart to change, but we shall see).