manowar

Your highest Zombie body count.

What is your highest body count per one life so far? Do you have screenshots of the mass of bodies you caused? Post em here!

I got up to 502 today before I was killed by a friend who wasn't paying attention and stuck an entire 30 round AK clip in my face from 5 meters.

Mine should be close to 400, but my count has been rolled back a few times do to server issues, so it is officially at around 220 right now.

I'm a lone wolf and only kill if I have to (never murdered anyone). I managed to survive for about 3 days (15 hours gametime), and I think I had around 55 zombie kills.

most i ever had was 120 and 9 bandits. the 10th one got me :P

It should be around 330 zombies, instead it was 300 rolled back, 1 murder and 3 bandits. Would have been more if i didnt spawn at the coast

97 zombies killed is my highest. Also got one bandit kill, but the bandit was my friend. Shot him in the back with an enfield by mistake :(

Stats for character 99538

Character owned by Trauma.

Character is dead.

Character has killed 460 zombies (345 headshots).

Character has murdered 1 other characters.

Character has walked 102.9km.

Character has lived 9h 28m.

A pathetic 30 and thats after like 15 hours of pure in game time. I prefer stealth when It comes to zombies and I only shoot if I have to.

Had 240. Was killed by a hitbox glitch insteracting with rooves.

muFM5.jpg

I actually got to 560 before we attacked a town which resulted with me dying during a glitchy zombie respawn (was in a stairwell when one little hopper spawned directly inside me and insantly killed me!)

Up to 200 with my next character now :)

made it to 867 with no murders or player kills then got completley raped by around 30 zeds

110yper.jpg

900 and something. Didn't notice the exact amount before I died. LMG makes it pretty easy.

Around 800 was my max. On my current character I have 12 murders and no zombie kills. I am a zombie's best friend.

Most I've got is 97, I can't stay alive long enough lol. Seen someone with 2000 z kills, didn't think that could be possible unless hacking, or just pretty good.

As a Lone Wolf.

6 dayZ

333 infected.

1 murder (he shot first) :dodgy:

Got 500+ zombie kills once, but my last character only got to 400+ despite having 32 days to his name and roughly 50 hours game time.

about 600. longest live i had with my brother about 40 hours(21 days)

Highest kill count I've gotten so far is only around 40 zeds. Was doing pretty well until the entire server and I got killed by a hacker.

Im at about 520 zed kills 0 murders :) I usally try to help random solo guys but i stay away from groups. Been alive 20 days in game. I may just respawn soon...sort of want to see what starting with no weopon is like.

178 at the moment, highest was over 200 until I respawned to try out starting without a weapon.

My current char just keeps killing zombies! I can't even fill up a water bottle without aggroing a few.

On another note, I love it how they are always a danger, even when you are fully geared. You can have 900 kills, as someone on here says, but one slip up and you're zombie food.

Like the other night - I was doing fine, sneaking through a town when I aggroed one. Ran into a house to get a better shooting position and every Z in the area started attacking! By the time it was over I had about 40 kills and 3/4 of my ammo was gone. Intense.