admin@glados.cc

Day Z is insulting to LGBT people

pinkie_pie_launcher_by_jamester0091-d4e5bt0.jpg

I agree. Totally jump off a pier.

I'll come with you so I can love and tolerate you forever and ever and ever and eeeever! Foreeeeever... <3

You people are an abomination. You people disgust me. It is unquestionably demented' date=' demonic and grossly obscene.

God loves everyone, but as long as you continue in sin… and yes, it is a sin… God reserves the harshest words possible to describe it… AN ABOMINATION… you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But if you repent and turn away from sin, God is willing and just to forgive you of your sin.

Homosexuality needs to be illegal again. Homosexuality is perversion and Satan owns all perversion. Homosexuals are very sick people. God destroys homosexuals from cover to cover in his Word because Satan owns the lifestyle.

The Church of Jesus Christ rejects your wicked, lying perverted ideology as an affront to God Almighty. We will not stand by silently or stand still passively while you vomit out your support for an abomination which in past times drew the destructive wrath of God upon the ancient cities of the plain. To this day the land these cities sat upon is desolate.

We reject your religious blasphemy and denounce your misuse of the Lord Jesus Christ’s words as justification for the perversion of God’s holy ordinance. We will not go and pray, but we will pray and fight, speak out and speak against this wickedness you have given life to until there is only ONE God over this nation again.

We will fight your religious cohorts, false prophets and the spiritually diseased churches that give you and this poison sanctuary

[/quote']

Even greater degrees of trolling here, we all know religious people are sickest of all :D

Give me a real reason why Rocket specially designed the game if it wasn't because of his beliefs.

I assumed it was for immersion sake. So people would pick the gender they wanted to have, rather than switch it up for the sake of a change.

Girls would pick girls, boys would pick boys and the people in between would pick whichever one they wanted.

It does suck if you've picked one and aren't happy later. But, we all make mistakes, it's just a game, not real life.

pinkie_pie_launcher_by_jamester0091-d4e5bt0.jpg

I agree. Totally jump off a pier.

I'll come with you so I can love and tolerate you forever and ever and ever and eeeever! Foreeeeever... <3

dumb.png

This is also an issue for those who conscientiously object to transgenderism as they technically are denied the right to not choose to be a transgender since there's no option for it in the first place.

This is also an issue for those who conscientiously object to transgenderism as they technically are denied the right to not choose to be a transgender since there's no option for it in the first place.

I agree.

And what about those of us who wish to be cows? Why can't we choose that? Nay (or shall I say, Moo), all we can do is slaughter our kin instead of roaming free.

dafuq?

I agree.

And what about those of us who wish to be cows? Why can't we choose that? Nay (or shall I say' date=' Moo), all we can do is slaughter our kin instead of roaming free.

[/quote']

I want a furry option please. Being unable to pick a furry is a massive insult to the furry community.

Someone PLEASE lock this thread.

This is exactly where this thread should have ended on the second post.

Inb4 animal rights activists start bitching about killing animals for meat.

I also wish to choose to be a ninja' date=' since being a cyborg ninja is as well not an option!

And how come i have to be white? I'M NORWEGIAN AND CUBAN!!! DAFUQ~!

[/quote']

You can be black or other skin tones. Quit complaining. I want to be covered in fur and never get cold at nights.

@ xapped .. and where would they perform the operation? Chernogorsk Hospital? Electro Clinic? Medical tent? I mean the places are totally not abandoned by staff, and totally not looted.

Or the barn next door? Maybe they could call (it's not like the phone won't work) a doctor (yup, they certainly won't have better things to do in a zombie apocalypse, the gender / sex change takes priority right then).

I'm sorry, that's all a bit silly. Accept it.

dafuq?

Let me translate for you. A+B=C but C can't be A+B because there isn't an option for B to be an A if it identifies more with the curvature of A rather than B. But some people disagree with waffles.

Guys, I want to be a duck. How come there is no duck option? I'm calling PETA in an act to take down DayZ against it's racism against Ducks! I want to be a duck, I want to run around quacking AND I WANT TO SEE MY HANDS TURNED INTO LITTLE FEATHERY ARMS GOD DAMMIT. They better be yellow too, not that stupid white duck that always laughs at me for being yellow.